Official Review: Time Warped Travelers Part Two Later Tha...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joseph Musugu
Bookshelf Size: 11

Re: Official Review: Time Warped Travelers Part Two Later Th

Post by Joseph Musugu »

Thanks for the great interpretation of the book it is absolutely a good book to read
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I like a nice and humorous fantasy adventure book, so one based on time-travel based in Ohio which the approaching Great Depression is a welcome book. The review is most excellent.
mwakatuma winfrida r
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mwakatuma winfrida r »

It sound good ,,,though,,i didnt pass through the first ,,about time travel is so intrested,,,,,please,,send for me first edition ,,,
Josh0018

Post by Josh0018 »

This book seems to be interesting. Congratulations to the reviewer because this is indeed a good review. We'll still have to find out how the first book is connected to the second book.
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

You did a nice job on your review...thank you! I like how you mentioned the characters travel back to 2012 for certain things, such as Internet and washing machines. That probably would be something that would really happen! Think of 20-something yr olds of 2012. Although it isn't as extreme as 20-somethings of 2017, if you have never had the "luxury" of living and surviving without those 2 amenities, mainly Google, then understanding how to go on without it, doesn't exist. I hear people say often that kids today take many things for granted. While that may be true, it is imoprtant to remember that unless they have lived both sides (with and without), it is difficult to know how to function or survive in a world where it doesn't exist. I like that this is part of the storylime. :-)
Shqiponja
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Shqiponja »

Sounds like a very interesting book. The way how the story is told is very appealing and very straightforward.
Even the dialogues are constructed in a way that you can easily understand the flow of the events.
"Time wrapped travellers" can show real life situations of people from different social classes.
OmololaAK
Bookshelf Size: 69

Post by OmololaAK »

The humorous atmosphere of the book is likeable, but points to a curious observation in real life. That sometimes you must use the Devil's game to thwart the devil. Social reformers and heroes are definitely not Saints and have to cope with their weaknesses or better still - use their weaknesses as a weapon against the enemy. Sometimes they succeed. The drugs, whisky and sexuality does not go far from this point. Kudos to facing reality,
Triumph

Post by Triumph »

Great Review! Though the romantic part almost got me off.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”