Review by Georgephilips -- Timewise by Robert Leet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Georgephilips
2021 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-georgephilips.html
Latest Review: Finding Jehovah by Azrael Levi

Review by Georgephilips -- Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Georgephilips »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Sometimes a short conversation could potentially muster up a bond of friendship that could last for years. Timewise by Robert Leet tells the story of Ron Larsen, a successful mathematician, who had collectively pioneered a strategy that later saw him as an icon in the stock market business.

On the other hand, there's Regina Russo, a professor deeply involved in her own world of quantum physics. Regina had helped and mentored Ron on a pathway to academic success. The book unveils the product of their mutual cooperation and their intellectual abilities.

Get to see a mixture of physics, love, suspense, betrayal, and of course quantum mechanics. As much I'd say I enjoyed the premise of the book, it's impossible to say it could be finished in one sitting. I was so curious about what was going to happen next, One would have to digest each of the physics terms used in the book to properly assent what the author's trying to emphasize.

I so loved the plot. Another aspect of the book I liked was the authors writing style and good use of words. The book wasn't the boring one, neither was it a tedious read. And most importantly the plot was gripping. I enjoyed the book. The author had sure put up countless hours of exquisite, brilliant, thoughtful, knowledgeable writing into this. I so loved the plot. However, I'm not goings to entirely say I'm pleased with the way the book had ended, simply because I was looking forward to Ron utilizing the "special equipment" Regina had left him (To avoid spoilers I called it special equipment).

The only thing I sort of dislike were the overemphasized physics terms in the book. Furthermore, I felt the author had somehow thrust the character called Louise out of the picture, which made the book somewhat incomplete. I wish he had written more on that character.

After a thorough read, I, therefore, rate this book 4 out of 4 stars as I was pleased with the book's premise. The book was well edited but contained a few errors. Furthermore, I found the cover quite attractive so I'd say it is surely a perfect fit for a book like this. Further, I'd strongly recommend this book to people who love physics and would want a very good fiction book about quantum mechanics. This book would also fit the interest of young adult readers.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”