Review by Marvin85 -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival und...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Marvin85
Favorite Book: The Biblical Clock
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marvin85.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by Marvin85 -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival und...

Post by Marvin85 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz is an impeccably written story that fully unveils tension in an advanced society of the Kingdom of Voulhire.

The storyline features a man named Gayen who is from the violent kingdom of the Princes. Gayen is lucky to escape the ordeal of his native home. His uncle, formerly a businessman invites him to Magnum Caelum. Sadly, his uncle dies before he reaches the kingdom. His deceased uncle named him for his inheritance. Gayen sets on a journey to the kingdom of Voulhire where he is prepared for a new lifestyle. He reaches the place and discovers how prosperous and busy the Kingdom is due to its ever expanding industries. Gayen continues to practice his forging profession. But, is the peace in the Kingdom of Voulhire going to last? What about threat imposed upon the kingdom by one of the powerful mages?

The storyline has been written in a language that is facile to read. Though his diction is advanced, I strongly believe that with much concentration one can fully comprehend themes in this awesome book. What also makes the book amazing is the writer's use of the map that covers every place that he included in his story. In addition, the writer included a link to the website that aptly supplements the background of the storyline. The writer is also credited for fully describing every charecter that he introduced. No a single character's role is worthless in the story. His theme about turmoil in a capitalized world is fully developed through his vivid description. I have been enthralled by how the mage inflicted attacks on Magnum Caelum. There is no aspect of the storyline I did not enjoy.

The book is professionally edited. I did not find any grammatical or typo error. I recommend this book to those who love the well written science-fiction and fantasy stories. However, I do not recommend it to sensitive readers and young children due to some profane scenes in some of the chapters.

Because the storyline is perfect and its characters are well developed, I do not hesitate to give it 4 out 4 stars. I look forward to reading another enthralling book in this series.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”