Review by aradiaa1171 -- Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aradiaa1171
Favorite Author: mark lunde
Favorite Book: The Key to Astrea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aradiaa1171.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited
Reading Device: B019WRZT0M
fav_author_id: 185335

Review by aradiaa1171 -- Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by aradiaa1171 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Nightlord: Sunset" by Garon Whited.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

ok first of all , the first few chapters i thought were a bit slow to taking off , but believe me , it picks up pace rapidly , so being a teacher never prepared him for this life and rules of living and how your life can been suddenly taken away and replaced with something you are not sure about or even believe it is really for you or you in fact , A vampire lord and magician , but at first he didn't know it ,and was struggling with just being a vampire, it was bad enough coming to terms with being a vampire and setting out new routines and living by the rules of the dead or vampires . I loved sasha she was amazing too , she took care of him and helped him come to terms with the way he was and she feed him and sexed him , always there for his needs .

I enjoyed this book even though it was longer than i had expected , i loved the characters and the story line , basically he can do anything , healing growing extra limbs and could take down an army or two ,he was my favourite character, I never wanted this book to end , it is the first book i have read in this series , and from this author.

slipping into another world , his adventure takes you to new places through portals , finding love and losing love, big adventures in a fantasy world , vampires elves and so on,with magic , it's got it all , really can't say to much as i will spoil it for you guys , just that I loved every second of it , will re read again ,and probably again ,as i feel there were times i never took it all in, so a re read will be like reading it again for the first time .so im looking forward to the next time.

the book was well written and exciting in more than one place . definitely recommend reading especially if you love fantasy magic , vampire genre novels .

4 out of 4 rating for sure

Nightlord: Sunset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”