Review by ChristinaMokoena -- Timewise by Robert Leet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ChristinaMokoena
Favorite Book: Crossfire Series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christinamokoena.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review by ChristinaMokoena -- Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by ChristinaMokoena »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

An unexpectedly good read. What a wonderful surprise it is to read a science fiction romance book that flows so well.

Timewise by author Robert Leet is a well-researched, and beautifully written novel. Suited for every type of reader, words I never thought I would say about a book filled with science and physics terms that go over my head.

Yes, the science went over my head, and yet it is for that very reason I felt so immersed in the world of the protagonist Ron Larson a physicist, and his love interest Regina Russo. As Ron, an orphan learns more about this world of physics so do you as the reader, and oh what fun it is!

This book is 268 pages long a reasonable number of pages for a romance novel. It is a science fiction romance novel so if the world of mystery and discovery is your scene pick this one right up. A plus if you have Kindle Unlimited it is free to subscribers. Ron Larson is a physicist who did not take the conventional route to this career field. His romantic interest in the book is older which is not the norm and he wasn't always together. Let us just say he didn't always walk the straight and narrow route. So the author takes you on a journey as Ron grows and finds himself.

I found myself identifying a lot with Ron, especially as he made mistakes and showed vulnerability. As a reader what a treat it is to picture yourself in his shoes.

From the name of the book as the reader you expect time travel, this I know, because so did I.
Robert Leet does the unexpected and chooses to let the story flow organically before he hits you with the time travel, as such my advice be patient it's coming.

The area of Massachusetts where the book is set is described so well you feel as though you are there. The scenery is captured so beautifully. As a lover of the world I live in and all of God's green earth I can't help but want to be transported to Massachusetts. Alas, corona, and no traveling I guess I'll see it when we are back to regularly scheduled programming of life.

Of course, what is a science fiction book without a villain?
There is some of that and so much more. All of this is why I am excited to give this book a 4 out of 4 stars.

Go out and read this book it is suited to everyone. You will not regret it.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”