Review by jeetramjat -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival u...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jeetramjat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeetramjat.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by jeetramjat -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival u...

Post by jeetramjat »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz is the first installment in We are Voulhire fantasy series.

Galen Bray after 20 years of war and survival arrives at Magnum Caelum, a city of Voulhire, to inherit his great uncle's forge. In Magnum Caelum he meets Rowan, his uncle's executioner, they quickly forms friendship, Rowan shows him around the town and helps him adjust to his new life. Lord Meldorath, the lord of hillport and the former general of Voulhire's army, gets arrested and executed for doing experiments on humans but is he really dead?. Eldus Alderman, the new lord of hillport, arrives at hillport with his family, after a few days he learns of the terror and fear the previous lords has spread on the villagers, he tries his best to strengthen the town of Hillport both economically and financially but will Meldorath let him?.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies is a great fantasy book, it's been a while since I have read a fantasy book as fine as this one. This book hooks you from the first page with the character of Meldorath, start to finish i never felt bored. This book's ending strongly compels you to read the next book as soon as you can.

Matthew Tysz sure created a great book. The idea of Cosmos, the physical world and Caromentis, the magic world is great. I especially loved the character of Meldorath, the fear people have when they speak of him makes the reader learn more about him. Galen's kindness and innocence is an another great aspect of the book. Galen's character is well written like he is a real person. Galen's journey has just begun he still have a long path to go, he still needs to learn to use the forge. I know this is the first book in We are Voulhire Series but i disliked the fact that Galen didn't have much of a big role to play in the first book but i hope in the future he gets a bigger role.

This book was professionally edited because i didn't found any errors.
I give this book 4 out of 4 stars i loved this book from start to finish, i never felt bored reading this book and it only took me two days to finish this book considering that i read books at a very slow pace.

This is a great book for fantasy and adventure fans. If you want something quick and great to read then give this book a chance you will surely love it.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
MarianaFigueira
2021 Reading Goal: 200
Favorite Book: Tujunga
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marianafigueira.html
Latest Review: Underdog Thinking by Atul Vir

Post by MarianaFigueira »

I agree with you, I really loved it as well. Thanks for sharing👍👍
"No two persons ever read the same book" Edmund Wilson
aby johnson
2021 Reading Goal: 52
Favorite Author: Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: A Gentleman in Moscow
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Bookshelf Size: 240
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aby-johnson.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B07FQ4Q7MB
fav_author_id: 50532

Post by aby johnson »

The way you have summarised the story is good and i did love the review and the book. Looking forward to the next books.
Smile, for better days are yet to come :D

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”