Review by Tracy Muthoni -- Evolution's Edge

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tracy Muthoni
Favorite Book: Last Dance
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tracy-muthoni.html
Latest Review: Evolution's Edge by J.K. Pascall , Aaron E. Davis

Review by Tracy Muthoni -- Evolution's Edge

Post by Tracy Muthoni »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Evolution's Edge" by J.K. Pascall , Aaron E. Davis.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Evolution's Edge. by J.K Pascall & Aaron E. Davis.

Too bad Mr. Pascall and Mr. Aaron had to end this amazing splashy, catchy, emphatic book. Once you start reading, you just can't seem to stop. Feeling bad that it left me with suspense, not really how I'd imagined it to end. Surely played with my mind. Now I'm left with fragments of memories.

Here's an account of a few years in the life of Lord Cheveyo, warrior class born of strong hate emotion. He lived in the realm world and belonged to a clan called the Intenebu. He was one courageous creature and this led him being the leader of his clan, Intenebu.

After years and years, he fathered a boy called Etu who was supposed to take after him, with the help of Enola, her confidant. They both owed their lives to Cheveyo since he had saved them from being killed by the Intenebu elders, thus served and become loyal to him. Cheveyo received a strong wave, signalling him that there's a human of his kind born on earth and this wasn't something. He ordered Etu to kill it since if it was left to live, it could be aware of the realm and the Intenebu clan, which was not allowed.

Kevaughn, the unwanted child by Cheveyo survives the planned assassin. This happens because Etu realises that the child is more way special and decides to go against his Lords wishes and hides the child. This ends up causing his life. Cheveyo later realised that he will need Kevaughn help and had to go look for him. And this is where it all begins!

Cheveyo's journey to earth, away from his realm became adventurous. A lot happens, lives are lost, he gets to meet new people, get clear understanding of the human race and finally becomes aware of who his enemy is. So will he manage to defeat his enemy and reclaim his throne in the realm?

I would say that surely, team effort put in this book was worth it. They say when two minds come together, something great will happen. Mr. Pascall and Mr. Aaron have really outdone themselves to give us a vivid image in each chapter, making it easier to understand the roles of characters and story line itself.

Enough said, I'm in awe of this book, Evolution's Edge, and I'll confidently rate it at 4 out of 4.. This is because it has almost zero typos error and who wouldn't love something that outdoes their expectation in a good way. It has zero vulgar language and sex scenes thus recommended to people of different age. You are surely missing out if you've not read it yet.

Evolution's Edge
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”