Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aliciataylor0920
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Post by aliciataylor0920 »

:D. One of my all time favorite series. Ive been reading them ever since high school and i love them. The characters, the plot, the story itself, the things they go through, it is not like any of the other vampire novels that are out. You would think oh just another vampire book but it is so much more than that it is about love, friendship, finding your inner truth, overcoming your obstacles and many more. I would absolutely recommend this series. I got many of my friends to read them and they love the books just as much as I do.
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I really like it when authors take a different approach to how people are turned into vampires and play with the abilities that they can possess. I really liked Marked. I own a couple of the other books but haven't read them yet.
Imana1993

Post by Imana1993 »

I read marked a few years ago, it is definetly one of the best vampire stories out their. It's really different and it really puts a twist on how vampires. I I'm just loved it! I would recommend this to anyone.
dianotopiya

Post by dianotopiya »

i liked this book bcuz of the
1> school which gives you parallel universe experience
2> cats
3> mean girl drama
i don't like this book bcuz of
1> why heroine has to go after some one else guy....
2>.. love - i mean how can you make some one love of your life just bcuz of his Shakespeare speech in hot raspy voice....c'mon dude..
3> why heroine act overly mature in matter of teenage problem like beers chugging boyfriend....and act stupidly in matters like savior of the world, eye -lusting love for some one else boyfriend bcuz he's hot
seriously guys i like this book 50 %
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

I read and enjoyed this book as well. It is a unique almost Harry Potter twist on vampires with the whole going to a special school to learn your skills. It is darker and personally I didn't like the spell-casting though it was well done and fit the plot. That is the only reason I did not continue with the series.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”