Review by JeanyJean -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival un...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JeanyJean
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeanyjean.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Review by JeanyJean -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival un...

Post by JeanyJean »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In the nonexistent universe of the creator, there exists Cosmos (the physical world) and Caromentis (the supernatural world). A few characters from the Caromentis visited Cosmos in a quest for their inclinations. Evil men in power from Cosmos received the craftiness stunts of the mages from Caromentis and tested those stunts on individuals in a "deceptive, unlawful, and massive" way. One of the nations that existed in Cosmos was Voulhire. It was broadly known for its riches. Tragically, on a few events, the country experienced strange and shocking occasions. We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz follows two stories. One piece of the novel features the political, social, and monetary occasions of Voulhire. The other section of the story discusses Galen Bray. Galen is a youngster from the Lands of the Princes who visited Magnum Caelum (a town in Voulhire) in light of his uncle's solicitation. What's the motivation behind his visit?

The story illuminates the peruser about the legal structure of Voulhire and forces hungry men in Voulhire, who utilized enchanted forces to seek after their narrow-minded interests. It likewise distinguishes and clarifies the jobs of strict pioneers in Voulhire. The novel is certainly not a rigorous book, yet there are a couple of rigid convictions or references partook in the story. Furthermore, there are a couple of cases of sexual innuendos, but there are no erotic scenes. The book ha no grammatical errors, and the spellings are on point. Therefore it can be said that the editing was well done.

The composing style is astounding. I don't have anything to whine about language structure or the book's organization. The creator sorted out his contemplations well, which added to a consistent portrayal stream. The book doesn't have sections. It's isolated into short fragments. Each fragment centres around a character. The particles that describe Galen are voiced from the perspective of Galen in a conversational tone. Different portions are expressed from the perspective of the creator in an enlightening and conversational tone.

I love the creator's inventive capacity. He carefully settled occasions that occurred at Hillport (A town in Voulhire that was assaulted by an adversary from the northwestern region of Voulhire). Although this is a work of fiction, the explicit portrayals of occasions and the topographical depictions of various towns and urban areas in the story make the story sound genuine and exciting. The characters are all around created. A few characters are anything but difficult to associate with because of their unassuming and kind aura. Others are difficult to like because of their evil recognitions.
The only thing I do not like about this novel is that the author does not describe the Caromentis. He mentions the existence of am alternative universe but fails to give a detailed description of the world.

I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. It's an energizing and bold sci-fi and dream book. The book appears to have been incredibly altered. It's a short perused that is clear. The language utilized in the account is straightforward. Perusers need not stress over phrasings since they are not various, and those that have been used in the story are characterized inside the characters' discussions. I have no debate about the book. The exercise that I drew from the story is that evil tendency is one of the underlying drivers of human torment. When devilishness is eradicated from among people, there will be a plenitude of harmony.

I recommend the book highly to political and dream fans may. If you are touchy to enchantment stunts, sympathetically avoid the book.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
David_Kariuki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-kariuki.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by David_Kariuki »

I enjoyed reading this book. Your review is on point.
JeanyJean
Currently Reading:

Post by JeanyJean »

David_Kariuki wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 15:30 I enjoyed reading this book. Your review is on point.
Thank you David. It is indeed an interesting read
NDeMeer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndemeer.html
Latest Review: Sormara The Evil Tome by Sandra L. Reel

Post by NDeMeer »

I have read this book too and loved it very much. I see your point about Caromentis, although I reckon he'll go into a lot more detail in a later novel in the series. :) I'm sure we won't be disappointed! Thanks for your insightful review!
Happy reading! :techie-studyingbrown:
JeanyJean
Currently Reading:

Post by JeanyJean »

NDeMeer wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 03:20 I have read this book too and loved it very much. I see your point about Caromentis, although I reckon he'll go into a lot more detail in a later novel in the series. :) I'm sure we won't be disappointed! Thanks for your insightful review!
Oh thank you for your comment. It's true the next book will surely be another mind blowing series
SeasonalBuddy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seasonalbuddy.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by SeasonalBuddy »

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz is a fictional fantasy story about greedy men whoo seek power under all means and Galen Bray's part in Voulhire.

I enjoyed your insightful review and agree on your sentiments concerning Caromentis. Great review
JeanyJean
Currently Reading:

Post by JeanyJean »

NDeMeer wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 03:20 I have read this book too and loved it very much. I see your point about Caromentis, although I reckon he'll go into a lot more detail in a later novel in the series. :) I'm sure we won't be disappointed! Thanks for your insightful review!
Thank you NDeMeer. Let's hope that the next series will expound more on Caromentis
JeanyJean
Currently Reading:

Post by JeanyJean »

SeasonalBuddy wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 19:35 We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz is a fictional fantasy story about greedy men whoo seek power under all means and Galen Bray's part in Voulhire.

I enjoyed your insightful review and agree on your sentiments concerning Caromentis. Great review
Thank you seasonalbuddy. I hope the next series will be fun too
Njoxs-19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njoxs-19.html
Latest Review: The Juicy Fruit Man by LaMar Going

Post by Njoxs-19 »

Great review. I'm about to read the book, hoping to enjoy reading it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”