Review by hunkylen -- Shadow Eclipse Voyage by E. M. Gale

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
hunkylen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hunkylen.html
Latest Review: Shadow Eclipse Voyage by E. M. Gale

Review by hunkylen -- Shadow Eclipse Voyage by E. M. Gale

Post by hunkylen »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Shadow Eclipse Voyage" by E. M. Gale.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Well what can I say about shadow eclipse voyage by E.M.Gale. its is an all round book in my opinion and I absolutely love it, I would definitely recommend this book to young adults and older. It has vampires, a lot of different aliens and planets, and space which you would think would be a very strange combination however the author rock's it all together so beautifully you cant help but love this book.

I absolutely loved this book Gale has a wicked sense of humour and some of the things she says are just hilarious. it has all the good stuff vampires, space, aliens which I think she incorporated very well together I have never read a book quite like it before it is very unique. I also love that one minute you think you know Gale is going to take it next then bam it goes somewhere else.

The first thing that I noticed that I really like was that it gripped me from the first pages which is hard as can be particular about what I read so it has to be able to grab me quite quickly which it did. The second thing that got my attention was the fact how Gale managed to make it funny without being stupid which I love, she also kept up with the main character on her own dialog and it does it continually through out the entire book and she does this extremely well which all adds to the charm of the book.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, I believe that it is a very well edited book and I don’t believe it deserves less that the 4 stars. I found it to be a very fun and easy book to read, also I think Gale deserves the 4 as she has created something very unique and which has very broad range of potential readers in my opinion. The only thing I would say that I disliked was the fact the chapters where not numbered but I think this may be my preference rather than a fault on Gale, and the fact that the book had to end, I hope Gale decides to continue after this book as I believe she could take it further with a few more books yet and probably a lot more.

I hope in the future E.M.Gale does continue this as a series and I will be lucky enough to review it. I will be buying this book in the future.

Shadow Eclipse Voyage
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”