Review by sheeba_b -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival und...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sheeba_b
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheeba-b.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by sheeba_b -- We are Voulhire: A New Arrival und...

Post by sheeba_b »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies is a fictional novel, the first book of the series, that shows the two worlds - the physical world and the magic world. The story shows the life of the characters at Voulhire. The book packed with suspense is an interesting read.

The story depicts the life of a young boy Galen Bray, a poor boy from the land of the Princess, whose life takes a drastic turn when he finds out that his uncle, who was long lost has left for him a great deal of wealth before he dies in the kingdom of Voulhire. The young boy takes over the work left at the forge and intends to make his living. Though at a comfort he has never experienced before, Galen struggles to cope up with the new way of living at the kingdom of Voulhire. At the same time, we are also introduced to Lord Eldus who is sent to Voulhire on a mission to repair a few damages that was caused by Meldorath, the mage that was feared by all and was rumored to be dead. Will he succeed? Will the young boy survive in the new land? The book will take you through a serious of twist and turns to reveal it.

The author, Matthew Tysz has brought out such powerful characters, that will induce the reader's interest. Galen are Meldorath are among them. Galen who is a striving boy in a different kingdom and Meldorath being the most powerful mage controls the people and is feared by them. The story flows smoothly across each if it's pages told from a third person view.

I really loved the storyline and how each character develops as you read. The book was exceptionally flawless and I didn't find anything that I would dislike the book for. Being the first book of the series, I am waiting to read the subsequent books.

In conclusion, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. If was professionally edited and is an interesting read. It would interest the young adults and all those who love fantasy. I would definitely recommend this book.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
adhambakry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adhambakry.html
Latest Review: Divided World by Kenneth Pickering

Post by adhambakry »

Thanks for the review! I've read the book and I have to admit, I'm addicted to this series.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”