Review by ferry flawless -- We are Voulhire: A New Arriv...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ferry flawless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferry-flawless.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review by ferry flawless -- We are Voulhire: A New Arriv...

Post by ferry flawless »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We Are Voulhire: A New Arrival Under Great Skies is an extremely majestic novel written by Matthew Tysz.
On the outskirts of Voulhire there was a place called Lullabies which was ruled by a powerful magician commonly known as the emperor of lullabies. He had four sons who very much wanted the throne for themselves. In order to prevent them from fighting each other the emperor gave them their own place to rule called the land of princes but that didn’t work. As time passed, war started, spreading fear and havoc in the land of princes. Amid the chaos there survived a broken but strong boy named Galen Bray. When his great uncle died, he became the sole inheritor of his possessions in Magnum Caelum. With the help of Herr Mayor and Rowan, his uncle, who was a famous blacksmith, managed to get him out of the terrific place just before his died.
Recently, Wilhelm Alcoro was crowned King of Voulhire and Lord High Chancellor Midius Maido became Voulhire’s first knight. After being ruled by two evil lords, Hillport finally got peace from their new leader Lord Eldus. Everyone was told that their previous lords Orlin and Meldorath were dead, but the truth was that they were alive and kept in captivation. This story starrs Galen Bray who tries to adjust into his new homeland. The more he get to know about it the more he fell in love with it. The story moves forward and becomes more complex as the evil beings start gaining on Voulhire. Will Meldorath be kept away for long? Will the people ever know the truth?
This is a miraculous story set in a wonderful new imaginary world. The best part of the story was the curiosity dooming upon every page and the light humor. What I liked most was the adventure and strength of a young boy, Galen who was trying to understand a whole new place he was put in. I don’t think there was a part of the story which I liked least. It is an amazing story and must be read worldwide.
I also liked the plot of the story along with the simple words used by the author to make the story really interesting. The way the book characters worked their ways around the story was also much fun to read. I enjoyed a lot while reading the book and I am sure that others would have as much joy as I had.
I'd say that the book deserves an excellent rating so I give it 4 out of 4 stars. It was exceptionally well edited, best written and fault proof. People who read novels about Gods and magic would love this book very much. I personally feel that this book is a huge success and I give it a thumbs up.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Patrick Maina1
Currently Reading: The Power of Habit
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patrick-maina1.html
Latest Review: How To Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door by Deborah Ann Davis
Reading Device: Moonreader

Post by Patrick Maina1 »

Stories about God's and magic are exciting.Must read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”