Review by David Ikediuwa -- We are Voulhire: The Fires o...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
David Ikediuwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-ikediuwa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Review by David Ikediuwa -- We are Voulhire: The Fires o...

Post by David Ikediuwa » 11 May 2019, 01:39

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Fires of Virko, the second book of 'We Are Voulhire' series by Matthew Tysz is another great and interesting fantasy book to read. After reading the book, my reviews on the book are:

The author's writing style in the book (second book of the series) is one good aspect that I compliment. In the first book, the author did a good work in expressing his ideas and stories in a really good way (i.e the writing style). The writer was able to tell his story in a really good way; it is one thing to construct a story and it is another thing to tell the story. When a good story is not well told (either visually or audibly), the story's flair is not noticed. Also if well, the story's flair will be noticed. The writer was able to tell his story through writing in a really good way. I commend him on that.

Another aspect of the book that I like is the editing. The editors of the book did a nice job by carefully editing the book, so as to bring out the beauty of the pages in the book. Almost all books need to be edited to bring out the finished book ,and when done well, it bring out the beauty of the book. Editing add extra flair to people's work and when done well, gives the work extra good. Once again, I compliment the writer and the editorial team for editing the book well.

The storyline of the book is another aspect of the book that I respect. The book's storyline is good and comprehensible, this made me to flow well with the book theme. The author did a really good work in constructing a comprehensible story. I compliment him on this.

As I stated earlier this is the second book of 'We Are Voulhire series by Matthew Tysz, really good sci-fi book to read. In summary, the second book of the series is about the city of Virko who was once industrious but now in a state of nakba. One of the city's lord tries to save the city but couldn't succeed.

This is a good book to read, I recommend the book to adventure book readers. The writing style employed by the author, editing and storyline all good so I rate the book four out of four. I recommend the book to adventure book readers.

We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko
View: on Bookshelves

Like David Ikediuwa's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”