Review of Earth has Fallen

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kaushiki Parihar
2021 Reading Goal: 10
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaushiki-parihar.html
Latest Review: Final Chance by Van Fleisher

Re: Review of Earth has Fallen

Post by Kaushiki Parihar »

This sounds like an interesting read. I have recently read an apocalyptic book and I know what it feels like the heart racing and going crazy because you have immersed so much into the plot. Thanks for the amazing review. I will definitely give it a read.
Ruchi Raina
2021 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruchi-raina.html
Latest Review: Leadership Upgrade by Michael Rowell

Post by Ruchi Raina »

You seem to have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I got some serious Game of Thrones vibes after reading about the long-lasting winter :lol: Now, I really want to know about Ash-Walkers, Loreto, and the horrifying Micheal. Thanks for the amazing review.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Different Family Structures by Mildred Stallworth

Post by Unosthetic »

This book sounds interesting. The plot is not like what I usually read with the same plot. I'll add it on my shelf.
G D H
2021 Reading Goal: 27
Currently Reading: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-g-d-h.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by G D H »

This review is the end work of a master writer. I am used to being carried alongside the peripheries of any book by its reviews. Kelyn has just shown me another side of book review—I have literally been able to cut my way clean through the center of this book—more than enough to mark it as a must-read, and this is just the book's review, is it?

I can hardly wait to lay my hands on a copy. Ever since Legacy, I have been searching all out for another delicious apocalyptic sci-fi—just found it. Earth has Fallen is the book for me. I think I would very much love even a very tiny splash of Tolkien in any sci-fi.

Emulable Review!
Recee Ann
2021 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-recee-ann.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Post by Recee Ann »

Kelyn wrote: 12 Sep 2021, 22:27
Recee Ann wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 23:21 What a catchy introduction! I almost felt like I was living in the future.
Nkgchidimma080 wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 17:09 I think the introduction of this book is captivating and convincing,am interested in reading this book, nice review.
Thank you! I like to try novel things to catch readers' attention. I'm glad it worked! If you read the book, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks to both of you for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it!
Anytime dear! :tiphat:
kdstrack
2021 Reading Goal: 105
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 518
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: Flat Top Mountain Ranch -- the beginning by James E Doucette

Post by kdstrack »

I am intrigued about Trekker's adventures as a Topsider. I love it when people say they could not put the book down. The author's imagination and creative writing keep readers turning the pages until they reach the end. I will add this to my mushrooming TBR list!
Katie Blackmore
2021 Reading Goal: 15
Favorite Book: The Glass Castle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katie-blackmore.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Katie Blackmore »

Wow! From your glowing review, this looks like an amazing read. I am glad to see that the author put the book through another round of editing so hopefully, it can get the 4 stars it deserves. Well done on the beautifully written review. You made the book sound incredibly compelling.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Kelyn
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 248
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelyn.html
Latest Review: Earth has Fallen by Peter Servidio
Reading Device: B018QAYM7C

Post by Kelyn »

kdstrack wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 12:42 I am intrigued about Trekker's adventures as a Topsider. I love it when people say they could not put the book down. The author's imagination and creative writing keep readers turning the pages until they reach the end. I will add this to my mushrooming TBR list!
Unfortunately, we don't find out much about Trekker Jile's adventures topside. The book follows Loreto, a young Topsider who Jiles trained and mentored. I was curious about Jiles as well. Maybe we'll find out more about him in future books. Thanks for dropping in and commenting!
Books are my self-medication. 8)
Kelyn
Currently Reading:

Post by Kelyn »

Katie Blackmore wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 14:36 Wow! From your glowing review, this looks like an amazing read. I am glad to see that the author put the book through another round of editing so hopefully, it can get the 4 stars it deserves. Well done on the beautifully written review. You made the book sound incredibly compelling.
It truly was an amazing read. I was somewhat stunned to discover that the author had put the book through proofing again based on my submitted errors. Talk about flattering! I'm glad you enjoyed the review and thanks for dropping in and commenting!
NetMassimo
2021 Reading Goal: 60
Currently Reading: Elysium Fire
Bookshelf Size: 244
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Central Swirlio by Quiche de Flurry

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a novel that develops very well a classic theme such as a post-apocalyptic world. I'm glad the author edited the book, as it shows a commitment to his work. I'll look into this series. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Kelyn
Currently Reading:

Post by Kelyn »

NetMassimo wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 15:39 This seems like a novel that develops very well a classic theme such as a post-apocalyptic world. I'm glad the author edited the book, as it shows a commitment to his work. I'll look into this series. Thank you for your great review!
The author did an excellent job developing the theme with a unique twist. I was astonished at how quickly the author edited the book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Obioma CM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obioma-cm.html
Latest Review: Higher Ground by Sophia Edwards-Bennett MD PhD

Post by Obioma CM »

I don't rule anything out when it comes to the future. Great review you have here. Great job.
Kaushiki Parihar
2021 Reading Goal: 10
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaushiki-parihar.html
Latest Review: Final Chance by Van Fleisher

Post by Kaushiki Parihar »

The book seems an amusing science fiction that gives a glimpse of future. The horrifying antagonist fascinates me. Great review!
Luchris_michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Luchris_michael »

The book gives a glimpse of the future. It looks apocalyptic. Thank you for your review.
Humera955
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Humera955 »

Earth has fallen sounds like an exciting book as a sci_fiction.
Great reveiw🤓

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”