Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
meike schroeder
Currently Reading: Say my name
Bookshelf Size: 393
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meike-schroeder.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Re: Official Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by meike schroeder »

This topic is one of the most interesting in the theory of multiverses. What way our life would take if the decisions we make on each crossroads is different? ... great review! I would love to read this book
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mytkreadingreview »

Gary found himself in bad situation after dreaming.He dream he committed heinous crime of murder, he wakes up after but Mary who suffering to dementia who is, his girlfriend mother claims that she saw him, doing this crime, so now he try very hard to figure out what happened exactly, until he went to physics professor to get a clear explanation of what happened.
Unique Ego
Favorite Book: The Tales of Little Lady M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-ego.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Unique Ego »

Stories about multiple dimensions are a slippery slope if the author doesn't know what he/she is doing. This doesn't seem to be the case with Worldliness, though. Talk about being both innocent and guilty of the same crime. Gary's story sounds every bit as mouth-watering as expected for any sci-fi lover.
Joy C
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 558
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy-c.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Joy C »

The concept of living in a multiverse is new to me and I'll like to learn about it. I wonder how it would feel to connect to different parts of you in different worlds. Thanks for a concise review
Begin always with the end in mind. :techie-studyingbrown:
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

In this story, a man named Gary has different versions of himself in different universe. One of them commits a murder, and Gary is forced to pay for it. However, he has no recollection of committing such a crime. Would you say he’s guilty? I have read this book a long time ago, and I remembered really enjoying it. Congrats on BOTD!
Gemjay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gemjay.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Gemjay »

The review is well written and summarizes what to expect when reading the book. The story of Adam in different timelines is such a creative storyline. The book sounds interesting.
Drianie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drianie.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Drianie »

I enjoy reading a good science-fiction novel, and the multiple worlds timeline seems like a really interesting concept to explore. It's good to know that readers will be clear on which version of Gary we are reading about. Also, kudos to the author for having the book professionally edited! Thanks for the helpful review!
Parahiyo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-parahiyo.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Post by Parahiyo »

I really enjoyed this review. The storyline seems amazing so I would like to read this book.
lavkathleen
Favorite Author: Adam Guest
Currently Reading: Weeper
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lavkathleen.html
Latest Review: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech by Marcel Sahade
fav_author_id: 188841

Post by lavkathleen »

I've reviewed this! From all the books I've read in this site, this is my favorite so far. If you're into physics and alternative universe, this is for you. The plot and the way it was written is so cool. The ending is going to make you stare at your ceiling and contemplate life.
Kathleen Lavador
pronouns: she/they

“Don't worry, honey. I'll keep the home fires burning.” — Gideon Nav, Harrow the Ninth (Tamsyn Muir)
todwyer01
Currently Reading: From the Fatherland with love
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-todwyer01.html

Post by todwyer01 »

From a sampling, this seems like an interesting science fiction novel following a man who committed a murder while he was lucidly dreaming, but it might be someone else controlling the man's body to commit those crimes. It might be worth a second look. Well done.
Holly Fleming
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-fleming.html
Latest Review: Beyond by Ruth Mitchell

Post by Holly Fleming »

Your description of the premise of Worldlines is very interesting. I like the idea of a plot based on the Multiverse Theory, so I don't think the repetition of similar scenes with slightly different outcomes will bother me. I'm glad to hear that the book has been well edited!
samps1910
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samps1910.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by samps1910 »

I agree with liking the theory. When I read the book, the theory was what stuck out. Although, I did like reading the repetition to figure what exactly happened.
enna_idEsrun
Currently Reading: Wilderness Cry
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enna-idesrun.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by enna_idEsrun »

Science fiction with a fantasy twist - Worldlines sounds like the kind of mind-bending book that promises to intrigue. Though I'm not too excited about the repetition, I don't mind giving this book a try. Thanks for the great review!
Romi Ramb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-romi4everram.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Romi Ramb »

The book sounds quite catching. The idea of different worldlines is very appealing, and the fact that one version of somebody can cross the lines into a parallel reality blows your mind. A very thorough review! Thank you.
Sarrikoziol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarrikoziol.html
Latest Review: House of Cuts by June Gillam

Post by Sarrikoziol »

Multiverses is big right now. It makes sense someone would write a book as well. It definitely sounds like it could get confusing at times. I am glad to see the author took the advice to get it edited again. Great review
Misguided angel means bad with good intentions
Swollen Members

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”