Review by 174mojo -- McDowell by William H. Coles

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
174mojo
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-174mojo.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Review by 174mojo -- McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by 174mojo » 01 Jan 2019, 19:58

[Following is a volunteer review of "McDowell" by William H. Coles.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

McDowell by William H. Coles is an exceptional work of fiction that gives the tale of Hiram McDowell a surgeon from Denver whose life purpose is to attain wealth and status in his society. He also plays the role of a father who attempts to secure his children’s future in every possible way. His love for family however leads to his decline and puts him on a new path of self-discovery.
I found this book to be an exceptional piece that was both entertaining and educative to me as a reader. It was amazing how the writer brought out the story of McDowell’s rise and fall and how at each point stunned me with an unexpected reactions taken by the character.
I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is because the I found the book to be very exceptional and it even made me emotional at some point. The book also displayed the work of a writer who took his time to get the facts of what actually happens in real life into fiction.
I would prescribe the book McDowell by William H. Coles to readers that fancy a bit of drama and reality and are not afraid to take their imagination to a whole new level. It is also ideal to adventurous people.
The book may however not be appealing to highly religious people due to the fact that some religions do no support euthanasia. It also has aspects of adultery, deception and false priesthood.
The book seemed to have no noticeable typing errors.

McDowell
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Like 174mojo's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”