Official Review: Life in a Box by JoDee Neathery

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Re: Official Review: Life in a Box by JoDee Neathery

Post by Mercelle »

Andee Camp receives a mystery box from her mother, who asks her to examine its contents and write about their family's history. Her investigation uncovers hidden secrets and sheds light on family affairs.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I like the family history of Andee as revealed to her by her mother through a gift and journal entries. The beautiful prose by the author will also be another compelling reason to read the book. Nice review.
Tirtharaj
Favorite Book: Man Mission
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tirtharaj.html
Latest Review: Mock My Words by Chandra Shekhar

Post by Tirtharaj »

Hello Sarahmarlowe! I liked your review. You have kept it clear as what I can expect from the book. As a story book on generational history, I would like it.
“Act as if your dreams have come true. Then challenge your reality to catch up with it” - Dan Lok

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”