Official Review: L’Amérique by Thierry Sagnier

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Re: Official Review: L’Amérique by Thierry Sagnier

Post by Vickie Noel »

Well! A story about the two top places on my bucket list sure sounds fascinating! The fact that the author adds wit to his work has increased the book's appeal. Too bad about the trigger-happy editor who ended up leaving plot holes. Still, I added the book to my list. Thanks for another powerful piece.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Vickie Noel wrote: 27 Nov 2018, 04:35 Well! A story about the two top places on my bucket list sure sounds fascinating! The fact that the author adds wit to his work has increased the book's appeal. Too bad about the trigger-happy editor who ended up leaving plot holes. Still, I added the book to my list. Thanks for another powerful piece.
Hi there, Vickie! I've been to Paris, but it was a short trip because of budget constraints. (I didn't get to see the Mona Lisa.) It would be wonderful to go back. The US Consulate denied me a visa ages ago; I still wish to visit if and when I get the time and the dough.

Jeanot's stories are fascinating despite the tiny plotholes. You will enjoy him and his wacky relatives and friends.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”