Official Review: Stories from the Pews

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Re: Official Review: Stories from the Pews

Post by Quinto »

kandscreeley wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 12:13 This sounds like a set of stories I could use at the moment. The title, though, sounds like it definitely does do it justice. I do wonder what happens with Rayon. How does his life turn out? Thanks for the review. This is one I'll put on my list.
Thanks kandscreely for your post. This book really came out as a surprise. Its fast paced as the stories are captivating. I do recommend, as it's worth the time.
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

kandscreeley wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 12:13 This sounds like a set of stories I could use at the moment. The title, though, sounds like it definitely does do it justice. I do wonder what happens with Rayon. How does his life turn out? Thanks for the review. This is one I'll put on my list.
Thanks, kandscreeley for your kind comments. These are really wonderful stories with loads of subtle relationship tips. Do read if you get the time, I know in my case they didn't disappoint.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”