Official Review: Pig Dog Diner by Kathleen Stockmier

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaime-lync.html
Latest Review: You Are A Christian. NOW WHAT? by James Rondinone

Re: Official Review: Pig Dog Diner by Kathleen Sockmier

Post by Jaime Lync »

Sahani Nimandra wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 21:00 I'm sorry! The synopsis lack its description, there needs to be a lot more explaining in that. I understand why you are interested in this read and how you are caught up by this read but still I see a certain lacking into the explanations given to this read. Sorry for commenting out straight these were errors that I couldn't ignore.
Your totally right and I appreciate your straightforward approach. The challenge was that I read and reviewed the first book in this series only a short while ago and what I could say about this book is what feels to me like a bunch of spoilers for the first book.

Maybe you should read my review for Pig Dog Creek (the first book in the series)... I fell in love with the suspenseful way that the author writes and a lot of information seems like spoilers in my eyes. Once again, thanks for reading and commenting.
Sorry, for taking so long to respond. Caught up in work.
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:

Post by Jaime Lync »

julessawyer wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 08:45 I'm a little confused over your review. I did not understand the entire plot of the story in your review. Your review flow is a little bit confusing if not all over the place. But I think I will consider reading this because of your excitement! I hope this will give me the same excitement. :) Thanks for taking the time to review this.
Thanks for reading and commenting. I think you might enjoy my review for the first book in this series a little better - Pig Dog Creek. This book Pig Dog Diner (the sequel) is set 6 years after that book and is just so full of spoilers for the first book. I was trying not to give you spoilers from either of the two books and ended up just giving you too little. This author is legit though. The books are worth reading. Sorry, for taking so long to respond. Caught up in work.
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:

Post by Jaime Lync »

Jonida wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 16:37 I want to know if Anne is going to meet Dr. Shiea again and if they are going to have a love story together...
Oh, wouldn't you. Yes, they do meet again. Romance? Maybe... you will have to read it to find out. Sorry, for taking so long to respond. Caught up in work. Also, thanks for reading and commenting.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”