Official Review: Heart of a Child

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Official Review: Heart of a Child

Post by Sanju Lali »

Seems like this book is nice collection of stories which depicts the childhood thought and dreams and may make the reader to recall his or her childhood days. Nice review indeed.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

sanjus wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 04:23 Seems like this book is nice collection of stories which depicts the childhood thought and dreams and may make the reader to recall his or her childhood days. Nice review indeed.
Thanks for commenting.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

Like they say, "childhood is wasted on the very young". If only we could appreciate the advantages of this time in our lives, we would probably enjoy our childhoods more. This book seems like a good compilation of stories and genres that will make us reflect on our younger years wistfully. Thanks for your review! I've seen some of your other reviews and find them all very accurate and easy to read. I'll be adding this book to my shelves.
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

BookReader+6 wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 07:38 Like they say, "childhood is wasted on the very young". If only we could appreciate the advantages of this time in our lives, we would probably enjoy our childhoods more. This book seems like a good compilation of stories and genres that will make us reflect on our younger years wistfully. Thanks for your review! I've seen some of your other reviews and find them all very accurate and easy to read. I'll be adding this book to my shelves.
Thank you. I'm glad you appreciate my reviews. That is my goal. I really take pride in my work and I do consider these reviews part of that. I'm glad you will be adding this book to your read list. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”