Official Review: The miner by F.Robert

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Beatus
Currently Reading: Homicide
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatus.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Re: Official Review: The miner by F.Robert

Post by Beatus »

I love a story that details good deeds, struggle, and success. A very good book and an interesting review. Good job!
Moddesser Elahi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Power of Now
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moddesser-elahi.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Moddesser Elahi »

I sampled the book on Amazon. The story is set in the outback. Christopher Kennedy, the protagonist is a student of mining engineering and the story takes us into the journey of his life in the mining profession. This seems an interesting fiction.
PANACEA - Please do not overvalue your body and mind! Just be life! :dance:
thymebug
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thymebug.html
Latest Review: Olympian Challenger by Astrid Arditi

Post by thymebug »

Thank you for the well-thought-out review. I read the sample pages to get a feel for the book, but thought I would see what other people thought of it overall. I would have liked to know more about what his struggles were since it seems to be mostly described as coming up roses for him the whole way. The stint in the desert did seem interesting, though I can't say I would be able to read a book about a lucky, plucky main character without a bit of conflict to spice it up.
Carolkangara
Currently Reading: Locked Tight
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Carolkangara »

I love the book and its so interesting,,, i love the character he has gone out of his way to get what he want.
Flowers123
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flowers123.html
Latest Review: Fragments by Bruce K. Berger

Post by Flowers123 »

:tiphat: I love this success story. It expresses the basic principle of living. Chris is an honest man who did a lot of good did, and even greater good came back to him. This is an exciting story I'll like to read it. Thanks for the beautiful review.
stopherwere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by stopherwere »

The Miner, is an inspirational book written by F Roberts, it is a plot that actually every reader wants to hear and also has the most number of them loving it, stories of struggle crowned by success appeals to many for most of them are still in the struggle and few in success, well apart from the famous kangaroos, the wild camels that roams the outback and of course a famous rugby nation i don't think i know much about Australia, so my curiosity of a place i know not much about plus an ascension to wealth success story surely would make me want to read this book, thanks for the great review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”