Official Review: Will I Fly Again ? by Sara Tula

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Re: Official Review: Will I Fly Again ? by Sara Tula

Post by Manang Muyang »

Faithmwangi wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 00:33 Sara's life is quite the motivation. She could have chosen to give up but instead she chose to soilder on till she overcame. This sounds like a book I would enjoy, but only after the errors have been dealt with. Thanks for the review.
Yes, she is the Christian who turns the other cheek and walks the extra mile. Bless her!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Dael Reader
Currently Reading: The Story of Arthur Truluv
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dael-reader.html
Latest Review: Extraordinary Stories From Everyday People (and me) by Les Clark
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Dael Reader »

This review leaves me wondering: is there a happy ending to Sara's story? Is she still praying for peace and strength while living with people with little concern for her? I am all for stories about how people rely on their faith to get through rough patches, but I cringe when I read about people who might continue to live in difficult situations, thinking that faith without action will somehow make things better. Your review is compelling enough to make me want to know how it all turns out!
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Dael Reader wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 14:18 This review leaves me wondering: is there a happy ending to Sara's story? Is she still praying for peace and strength while living with people with little concern for her? I am all for stories about how people rely on their faith to get through rough patches, but I cringe when I read about people who might continue to live in difficult situations, thinking that faith without action will somehow make things better. Your review is compelling enough to make me want to know how it all turns out!
I would love to answer your questions, but that would spoil the fun. Suffice it to say that Sara lived to tell her story.

Thanks for the kind words, Dael Reader!
Dael Reader
Currently Reading: The Story of Arthur Truluv
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dael-reader.html
Latest Review: Extraordinary Stories From Everyday People (and me) by Les Clark
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Dael Reader »

Miriam Molina wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 16:42
Dael Reader wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 14:18 This review leaves me wondering: is there a happy ending to Sara's story? Is she still praying for peace and strength while living with people with little concern for her? I am all for stories about how people rely on their faith to get through rough patches, but I cringe when I read about people who might continue to live in difficult situations, thinking that faith without action will somehow make things better. Your review is compelling enough to make me want to know how it all turns out!
I would love to answer your questions, but that would spoil the fun. Suffice it to say that Sara lived to tell her story.

Thanks for the kind words, Dael Reader!
Dael Reader wrote:Fair enough! ;)

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”