Official Review: I Thought I was Normal by RB Wright

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
julessawyer
Currently Reading: The Lost Continent
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julessawyer.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Re: Official Review: I Thought I was Normal by RB Wright

Post by julessawyer »

Well it's true many people who are suicidal tried to asked for help but most people just ignore them if not humiliate and stigmatized them. We need more books like this to spread awareness. When you're suffering from depression you're in a limbo of negative thoughts mostly about yourself so don't get annoyed for the main protagonist negativity. Thanks for the review.
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 685
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Normal is perhaps the most difficult word to define when it's mental health that is in question. Science can define a normal BP, pulse, temperature, etc. But how does one know what attitude or emotional response is normal? We are all unique and "abnormal" in hundreds of different ways.
Faithmwangi
Currently Reading: Empowered
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithmwangi.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Faithmwangi »

It's sad how people suffer silently when they could speak out and get the help they need.As for those who speak and get no help ,its probably because of the lack of awareness and understanding by those whom they ask for help.This is a crucial issue that should be made better known to help both the victims and the victims friends and families. I dont think i will be reading this book, but i appreciate the great review.
"Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”