Official Review: Closure by Tasche Laine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Selle0093
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Closure by Tasche Laine

Post by Selle0093 »

Many challenges serves as a big impact to every one's life. Different situations, different people which also includes love and the friendship that they've built. While I was reading it, I can feel the message because I can relate to it due to experience. It's very inspiring to know how important is our life and how we are going to face it together with the people around us. Every challenges that we may face would be a greatest blessing and it would be worth it.
Cecilia_L
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 436
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: No Rushing when Brushing by Humairah Shah

Post by Cecilia_L »

This sounds like a very sweet story and one that I probably like. However, I can't help wonder if I would experience the same frustration you did! Thanks for your descriptive review.
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 2386
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

Love can be complicated, and young lovers often make impulsive and questionable choices. However, considering I married my first love, I feel inclined to give this novel a chance. The fact that you were angry at the main character's decisions speaks about the author's ability to get the reader involved in the story, and I like personal narratives that touch relatable subjects.
Thank you for your analytical review.
Nisha Ward
Favorite Author: Garth Nix
Favorite Book: Binti Home
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 321
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer
Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
fav_author_id: 4351

Post by Nisha Ward »

I'm divided. On the one hand, it sounds like a soft love story that would make me feel warm and fuzzy, but on the other, the lack of memorable moments is a definite deterr for me. Still, thank you for being honest.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”