Official Review: Closure by Tasche Laine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
While in the forum's younger and less active days this used to be the one and only forum for "reviews and discussions about specific books", this is now just the subforum "other fiction" in a more well-organized "reviews and discussions about specific books" section with subforums for each genre. Check it out! :) Remember, the forums in the reviews section (including this forum) are for posting about a single book or series in topic, and the topic title should include the book's title. If you are creating a new topic, please try to post it in one of the other genres rather than posting it here in the "other fiction" section. This is only for books that do not fit in any of the other genre categories we have listed.
Selle0093
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Closure by Tasche Laine

Post by Selle0093 » 21 Jun 2018, 04:41

Many challenges serves as a big impact to every one's life. Different situations, different people which also includes love and the friendship that they've built. While I was reading it, I can feel the message because I can relate to it due to experience. It's very inspiring to know how important is our life and how we are going to face it together with the people around us. Every challenges that we may face would be a greatest blessing and it would be worth it.

Cecilia_L
Currently Reading: A Woman's Prerogative
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: Understanding the Power of Resilience Economy by Mohamed Buheji

Post by Cecilia_L » 21 Jun 2018, 15:37

This sounds like a very sweet story and one that I probably like. However, I can't help wonder if I would experience the same frustration you did! Thanks for your descriptive review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”