While in the forum's younger and less active days this used to be the one and only forum for "reviews and discussions about specific books", this is now just the subforum "other fiction" in a more well-organized "reviews and discussions about specific books" section with subforums for each genre. Check it out! Remember, the forums in the reviews section (including this forum) are for posting about a single book or series in topic, and the topic title should include the book's title. If you are creating a new topic, please try to post it in one of the other genres rather than posting it here in the "other fiction" section. This is only for books that do not fit in any of the other genre categories we have listed.
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 16 May 2018, 20:50
- 2018 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 90
- Favorite Book: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
- Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
- Bookshelf Size: 153
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictionlover.html
- Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt
- Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0
What I love about fiction, is that you can take something topical and spin it so that it is entertaining. I like thrillers and political intrigue, and as long as it is not a rehash of an election I already know too much about, I'm in.
Thanks for your review.
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 00:53
- Currently Reading: Roanoke
- Bookshelf Size: 24
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bclayton13.html
- Latest Review: World, Incorporated by Tom Gariffo