Official Review: Accumulation by Buan Boonaca

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Re: Official Review: Accumulation by Buan Boonaca

Post by Vickie Noel »

Thanks for reading, Suzy1611!
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

"What you admire in others is what you have in yourself" is how the cliche goes and I think that applies in your case. I could notice the same flair with words, descriptions and storytelling you've searched for and found in the book. You've surely made it seem to be a really captivating and compelling read. The tattoos remind me of Mortal Instruments so I've got to say I'm inclined to be more enticed. Thank you for such a great and engaging review!
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Espie wrote: 23 Jun 2018, 18:28 "What you admire in others is what you have in yourself" is how the cliche goes and I think that applies in your case. I could notice the same flair with words, descriptions and storytelling you've searched for and found in the book. You've surely made it seem to be a really captivating and compelling read. The tattoos remind me of Mortal Instruments so I've got to say I'm inclined to be more enticed. Thank you for such a great and engaging review!
Hi Espie! Glad to have you here! Thanks for your kind words. I haven't read Mortal Instruments yet and since you say it's got a bit if the tattoo concept, I'd love to check it out. I appreciate the feedback!
Espie
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

Vickie Noel wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 07:58
Espie wrote: 23 Jun 2018, 18:28 "What you admire in others is what you have in yourself" is how the cliche goes and I think that applies in your case. I could notice the same flair with words, descriptions and storytelling you've searched for and found in the book. You've surely made it seem to be a really captivating and compelling read. The tattoos remind me of Mortal Instruments so I've got to say I'm inclined to be more enticed. Thank you for such a great and engaging review!
Hi Espie! Glad to have you here! Thanks for your kind words. I haven't read Mortal Instruments yet and since you say it's got a bit if the tattoo concept, I'd love to check it out. I appreciate the feedback!
No worries, Vickie. It's a pleasure to meet you here, too. It's great to connect and work together especially for good common grounds such as our meeting of the minds. Happy reading. Keep on writing those great reviews of yours and enlighten us more. Kind regards.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Amanda Deck
Currently Reading: A Sight For Psychic Eyes
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-deck.html
Latest Review: Winds of Fall by Alberto Mercado

Post by Amanda Deck »

I'm about halfway through the book and am enjoying it greatly. So glad I read your review that made me want to read it!
So far, the point seems to be that it's unfair that people are so stupid that they (we?) judge based on appearance. That has never made sense to me; it's as if we're being insulted for learning from experience. Cam is nothing like what his appearance portrays BUT in real life, we don't wake with radical departures made in our appearance; we dress and behave generally in ways we choose. Even those who've suffered disfiguring accidents show in their appearance that there have been effects on their lives and personalities and we take that into account when we interact with them. It bothers me that the idea of showing good judgment is considered evil by the misuse of the word "judge".
This book so far is really good. If I end up disagreeing with the author's message, so what? It's well written and I don't know yet that I DO disagree and I'm intrigued by the mystery. Thank you again for your review.
Amanda Deck
Currently Reading: A Sight For Psychic Eyes
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-deck.html
Latest Review: Winds of Fall by Alberto Mercado

Post by Amanda Deck »

Now it's making me remember a question I've asked myself about myself and really about everyone:
"Who would you be if life hadn't happened to you? If a different life had happened to you, would you be you or someone else?"
Oh, this is good. Very, very weird but good.
bclayton13
Currently Reading: Roanoke
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bclayton13.html
Latest Review: World, Incorporated by Tom Gariffo

Post by bclayton13 »

Cam and sound like very fun characters, and now I'm dying to now how someone might deal with a never-ending steam of odd tattoo mysteriously appearing. Nice review!
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Amanda Deck wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 22:49 I'm about halfway through the book and am enjoying it greatly. So glad I read your review that made me want to read it!
So far, the point seems to be that it's unfair that people are so stupid that they (we?) judge based on appearance. That has never made sense to me; it's as if we're being insulted for learning from experience. Cam is nothing like what his appearance portrays BUT in real life, we don't wake with radical departures made in our appearance; we dress and behave generally in ways we choose. Even those who've suffered disfiguring accidents show in their appearance that there have been effects on their lives and personalities and we take that into account when we interact with them. It bothers me that the idea of showing good judgment is considered evil by the misuse of the word "judge".
This book so far is really good. If I end up disagreeing with the author's message, so what? It's well written and I don't know yet that I DO disagree and I'm intrigued by the mystery. Thank you again for your review.
I completely understand your angle of reasoning and I did wonder about it too. But like you said, the intrigue present throughout the story has a way of working its own magic on a reader. I'm so glad you're having a great time with the book!
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Amanda Deck wrote: 25 Jun 2018, 16:33 Now it's making me remember a question I've asked myself about myself and really about everyone:
"Who would you be if life hadn't happened to you? If a different life had happened to you, would you be you or someone else?"
Oh, this is good. Very, very weird but good.
Yes, yes, yes! I know the part that prompted these questions. You know, if I hadn't read this book myself, I'd have caught the bug only through your enthusiasm! :D
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

bclayton13 wrote: 25 Jun 2018, 20:08 Cam and sound like very fun characters, and now I'm dying to now how someone might deal with a never-ending steam of odd tattoo mysteriously appearing. Nice review!
Thanks for reading! The story is indeed something.
Ana-Maria-Diana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-maria-diana.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ana-Maria-Diana »

I liked reading your review, it is very descriptive like the book as I notice. It seems to be a very good book and I liked that the characters fight against the odds.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

Ana-Maria-Diana wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 02:00 I liked reading your review, it is very descriptive like the book as I notice. It seems to be a very good book and I liked that the characters fight against the odds.
Thanks for reading!
JR Mercier
Favorite Book: The Bear and the Nightingale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-mercier.html
Latest Review: Betrayal by Maggie Walsh

Post by JR Mercier »

This sounds like such a beautiful read. I love a descriptive read and I love tattoos. Loved your review.
Dream up something wild and improbable.
-Strange The Dreamer, Laini Taylor
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Vickie Noel »

JR Mercier wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 10:23 This sounds like such a beautiful read. I love a descriptive read and I love tattoos. Loved your review.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, they are highly appreciated.
KitabuKizuri
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitabukizuri.html
Latest Review: Mysteries Of the First Instant by Daniel Friedmann

Post by KitabuKizuri »

This sounds like an entertaining story, the review is inspiring as well, thumbs up!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”