Official Review: Desiderata by Aakash Doshi

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bonnie Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bonnie-shelby.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Official Review: Desiderata by Aakash Doshi

Post by Bonnie Shelby »

Great great job explaining this book! I've never been a huge fan of poetry and based on your review, this definitely won't be the book that swings me over to the poetic side :)
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

Bonnie Shelby wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 10:57 Great great job explaining this book! I've never been a huge fan of poetry and based on your review, this definitely won't be the book that swings me over to the poetic side :)
Thanks for the comment. Yeah this would not be my suggestion for poetry to sway you to like it. If you already liked it and just wanted a casual read, then sure. Thanks for stopping by.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
Morgan Jones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-morgan-jones.html
Latest Review: Fate Won't Compromise by Catherine Blakely

Post by Morgan Jones »

I love your honesty! To be fair, I rarely enjoy poetry because of the exact reasons you mentioned above, so I tend to not read them often. This was definitely an excellent review!
"Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well." - Mark Haddon
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

Morgan Jones wrote: 23 Jul 2018, 22:04 I love your honesty! To be fair, I rarely enjoy poetry because of the exact reasons you mentioned above, so I tend to not read them often. This was definitely an excellent review!
Thanks for the comment. It's true unfortunately, good poetry is hard to find these days.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Thanks for your honest which tells this book is collection of poems and it was not all that you expected. However it seems some poems were good.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

sanjus wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 04:27 Thanks for your honest which tells this book is collection of poems and it was not all that you expected. However it seems some poems were good.
Yes I enjoyed some of them. I just wished there were more like those ones and less of the others. Thanks for commenting.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”