Official Review: A Twisted Wisdom by Stephanie Colbert

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Re: Official Review: A Twisted Wisdom by Stephanie Colbert

Post by Helen_Combe »

nooregano wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 00:32 This sounds like a story that has to be told and heard, but one that also sounds like it needs a little less bias. As you mentioned, her behaviour and the effects of her behaviour might not have been given enough place in her story. I would love to read this book, and do not necessarily mind grammatical mistakes. This being said, the plot holes and pieces of missing information seem as though they would be very frustrating. Thanks for the thorough, fair review!
Thank you
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

I agree with you that the book seems like a rough draft, but it is definitely a story that needs to be told. I did enjoy watching the film version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, so I am definitely giving this a try after it has been polished. Thanks for the review, Helen!
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

gen_g wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 02:52 I agree with you that the book seems like a rough draft, but it is definitely a story that needs to be told. I did enjoy watching the film version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, so I am definitely giving this a try after it has been polished. Thanks for the review, Helen!
Thank you.
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Psychiatry and related topics are some themes that are appealing to me. But this one seems as a difficult reading experience. Thanks for preventing me from trying to read this 👍👍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

Sushan wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 23:22 Psychiatry and related topics are some themes that are appealing to me. But this one seems as a difficult reading experience. Thanks for preventing me from trying to read this 👍👍
You’re welcome.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”