Official Review: A Sibling in Always

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Entrepreneurship: 5 Best Practices for Stay-At-Home-Moms who want to start an Online Business by Patricia Jennings
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Re: Official Review: A Sibling in Always

Post by Alice Heritage »

lbhatters wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 22:00 This sounds like a fascinating book. Your reviewing skills are exceptional. This is a book I think I would enjoy, even though it goes against every grain in my body about the subject matter. The fact that you compare it to a Greek tragedy is what compels me. Thanks for the nice review!
Thank you! It's interesting how popular Greek tragedy is - with good reason, of course.
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

This subject is quite unique but fits well with Greek mythology. The task of Horace is really very difficult. But I have heard about some cultures who follow such practices. Great review indeed.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
jerry4reallov1
Favorite Book: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jerry4reallov1 »

I love the story line is unique, I also love the intrigue very interesting. Is a very nice book, I love everything about it
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Thank you for your great review, the plot certainly sounds very compelling!
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Mildred Tabitha wrote: 26 Apr 2018, 22:44 This sounds like a really nice novel. I like Horace's ability to reconstruct the faces of the bodies and give them an identity. I'm more interested in knowing about the "troubled relationship" between Horace and his uncle. Although this non Christian setting is not something I would want to read about, I enjoyed reading your review.
I agree with you, Mildred Tabitha! Horace's ability sounds intriguing, and I would definitely like to know more about the rocky relationship between Horace and his uncle.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”