Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
emkinney4
Currently Reading: Scrappy Little Nobody
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emkinney4.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Re: Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Post by emkinney4 »

Your description of Keith makes her sound like a fascinating character! While I think the "love-triangle" trope is incredibly overused, I'm nevertheless intrigued and would like to know more.
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

Beautiful Imperfections is the kind of read that satisfies a reader's need for a rich plot, with a romance twist that is not your regular hot and heavy adult scenes. As the story develops Keith is portrayed as a strong character, bold enough to even change her own name! Follow the plot to see how her love for art shapes her decision on who her life partner will be.
Elizabeth Pass
Favorite Book: Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)
Currently Reading: Reign
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bb587.html
Latest Review: COVIDinners by Katie M Zeigler

Post by Elizabeth Pass »

Romance and art, this sounds like an interesting story. I was named after my grandmother and would never change my name, but I could see why one would. Keith is an interesting choice.
Theharambe27
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Theharambe27 »

While romance novels are not my thing, this review actually made me consider reading the book, love the way you explain the storyline, thanks for the review :tiphat:
Anthony_oladimeji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Anthony_oladimeji »

A romantic write up that shows love in art. Would like to read this book to see how a relationship between the professor and keith developed.
Fizza333
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Fizza333 »

A love story of an artist , this would be something artistically beautiful. What i observe is ,Starting from sadiee lee to keith james it is journey of a women to identify herself than find her self lost or confuse in the line of love, to choose a perfect partner between two people..this must be a very interesting book to read..thank you for this great review
jemgirl202
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 870
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
Latest Review: My Angel My Hero by Brenda E. Mcdaniel

Post by jemgirl202 »

This sounds like a passionate love story! Those who are interested in art would love it! Congrats on book of the day! Great review!
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 554
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

Beautiful imperfections by Marjorie is simply a beautiful novel as it deals with the reality and the flaws in human character.
The main character of this novel Keith James is passionate about art the subject she studies at the University of Toronto.

At the University of Toronto, Keith develops a relationship with her study partner David, but the family of David is not interested in Keith.
After that Keith takes interest in her subject art and she develops a relationship with her seductive and intelligent professor of art Dr. Lucien Montreux, but soon that relationship breaks. David still loves Keith but she is concerned about his flawed character. Now Keith is in a dilemma of choice.

The novel, Beautiful imperfections is so engaging and interesting, but the characters of the novel are really not perfect they have their own imperfections.
Eileen R
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eileen-r.html
Latest Review: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber, NMD

Post by Eileen R »

I love traditional romance stories but this looks like it will be more about the character's development. This pleases me greatly, I look forward to reading it.
Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Post by Helen_Combe »

Romance isn’t my genre, but it’s nice to know that there are books with a different take on it. I love her name change. Thanks for the review.
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
onixpam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onixpam.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by onixpam »

I am not really a romance fan, but this book sounds a little different. Maybe I will try to read it in the future. Thanks for your insightful review.
LV2R
Favorite Book: Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles Book 1)
Currently Reading: Roan
Bookshelf Size: 345
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lv2r.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by LV2R »

You gave a good review about the woman, Keith falling in love with two different men and dealing with art. I like how you worded your last sentence in the review:
Beautiful Imperfections is a story about flawed individuals, but with an artistic eye, one will see that imperfections in art and people can be beautiful.
Your advice to read the book in one sitting makes me smile.
Britty01
Favorite Book: Will's Red Coat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britty01.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Britty01 »

I enjoyed reading this well-written and descriptive review. When I read that Keith started to question whether a lover was enough to provide her with a sense of fulfillment, I began to see there might be some character development in this story.
Bonnie Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bonnie-shelby.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Bonnie Shelby »

I'm not a fan of love triangles, but the way you summarized the book in your last sentence intrigued me. Great review!
Northernbird84
Currently Reading: The Crossing
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-northernbird84.html
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Post by Northernbird84 »

After reading your review and the sample on Amazon I know I have to read this book. I already like Keith, I am intrigued to learn what kind of character changed her name to boys names and what led to that rebellion.

It sounds like perfect holiday read, I will save it for the long bank holiday weekend :)
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”