Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Re: Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Post by Jgideon »

Romance is not my favorite genre. However, I did find the summary of the book quite interesting especially when the protagonist gets at the crossroads of love. It sounds like an absorbing story for those who are into romance stories. Thanks for the detailed review.
nikkyteewhy
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Currently Reading: Dues
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
fav_author_id: 3251

Post by nikkyteewhy »

I am sure people who love romance books would really enjoy this one but unfortunately, that would not be me. Great review.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1902
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

'Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections by Marjorie Vernelle' is all expressive! The story line is so clear that the reader will make a positive decision about reading the book! The review ends quite leisurely!
Moureenkaranu
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moureenkaranu.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Post by Moureenkaranu »

Thanks for the great review. The book seems to be interesting and as a person who loves romance genre and I will actually read this one, to find out more about the love triangle in the book.
catherinecsoto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catherinecsoto.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by catherinecsoto »

I haven’t read a romance book for so long and the review made it so that I pick this up to start reading something from this genre! I’m excited!
Anyanwu Stephens
Currently Reading: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Anyanwu Stephens »

It Was Interesting At The Beginning So I Found Joy In It. My Intake Is That One Should Follow What Your Heart Decide. Don't Follow What People Says. Thanks To The Reviewer.
ladycraic
Currently Reading: Natural Cures: Stay Healthy Naturally
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladycraic.html
Latest Review: When War Ends by Patricia Tomlin

Post by ladycraic »

The romance genre is a fifty-fifty for me, but love triangles are a definite no. I will not be adding this book to my WTR shelf. Thanks for the review :D
jennyd2003
Currently Reading: Kind Nepenthe
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyd2003.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler

Post by jennyd2003 »

Good review. Not really my usual type of book but sounds really interesting. Does Kieth ever find her true love? Is it with a man or art?
Mary Garrison
Currently Reading: The Hiding Place
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-garrison.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Mary Garrison »

Thanks for the great review!! This book sounds great for those who enjoy a good romance with some knowledge of art in the mix.
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

This book truly seems like a work of art. Even though there's a bit of a love triangle going on, and I'm not much for those types of romance, it looks as though this book takes a different approach to it. I like the idea that the book explores the imperfections within each human, and that in the end you get to learn to appreciate others, imperfections and all. It also seems that this in the end, this story is about Keith finding herself and learning what truly fulfills her.
Mary WhiteFace
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Stranger in a Strange Land
Currently Reading: Elemental Magic
Bookshelf Size: 384
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-whiteface.html
Latest Review: Bravehorse Adventures by Louise Cleveland
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Mary WhiteFace »

I had a hard time getting into this one. Your review makes it sound a little more interesting than just reading the sample, but not enough for me to change my mind. The story of a girl from Nebraska who goes to college in Canada and has a thing for both her art professor and one of the other students. She becomes an adult, works in the art world and still has a thing for the same art professor and the same guy she was with in college. She can't decide which one she wants.

Like I said I just couldn't get into it. Yet, you really enjoyed it. I think that's kind of nice. It would be a boring place if everyone in the world liked the same thing.

You wrote a very nice review. 💕
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

Not my cup of tea but I enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for your review and congratulations!
Melchi Asuma
Currently Reading: Patch Man
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melchi-asuma.html
Latest Review: The Roving Mind: A Modern Approach to Cognitive Enhancement by Anthony Simola
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Melchi Asuma »

This sounds like a refreshing work of art. Romance novels are typically not my genre of choice but I may be forced to make an exception here mostly thanks to your great review and the book's outstanding credentials. Thank you so much for this great review.
MA
kindlux17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by kindlux17 »

It's really a great book and it conveys the writer's mind, and the readers could also enjoy the awesome way the writer has been able to put up the story. Thanks you to the author
cvetelina_yovcheva87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cvetelina-yovcheva87.html
Latest Review: Our Autumn Years by Arthur Hartz

Post by cvetelina_yovcheva87 »

I love romance, and this book seems a perfect choice. The love triangle that is formed is interesting, and both men from whom the main character has to choose have their strengths and weaknesses. I think that it will be a nice reading. Thanks for the great review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”