Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Snowflake
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-snowflake.html
Latest Review: Don't Think Twice by Barbara Schoichet

Re: Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Post by Snowflake »

Thanks for your review. It sounds like you really enjoyed this romance novel. I’m not sure how interested I am in reading about such a long term love triangle. It does sound enjoyable for those that like this genre.
peace starts with a smile...
strawberrysab
Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter

Post by strawberrysab »

I’m very picky when it comes to romance. This one mixed romance and art and that’s already a win for me. It sounds like my cup of tea so I’ll give it a try. Great review!
Berry :wine:
khalifabdul
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by khalifabdul »

It's a pity that Keith somehow finds herself in a dilemma. Either choice, comes with an ugly end..
Roggyrus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roggyrus.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Roggyrus »

This seems to be a story about students who get familiar with their subjects as well as with their professors. Well, professors are also human and have imperfections. The trouble is there are many subjects one can have, and therefore, as much number of professors, not to mention study partners. Oh, this is interesting. Thanks for the interesting review.
Last edited by Roggyrus on 19 Jul 2018, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

You know you've picked up a good book when putting it down becomes undesirable. As much as this is a romance story, I like that it promotes personal growth and teaches that there's more to life besides romantic relationships.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Chuwee
Currently Reading: The Siege
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Chuwee »

On Romance call, This is perfect, but this is not my genre, all the same it is a perfect piece. Will recommend 100% to romance lovers.
Spath
Currently Reading: Decide Success
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spath.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by Spath »

We all as individuals are born with embedded natural talents,likes and dislikes. This makes us who we are and different from everyone else. From reading your review it sounds like Keith fell in love with who she is, which I think is awesome and wish more of us could find that romantic love of who we truly are. Thank you for your very nice review.
There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
Ernest Hemingway
Eryn Bradshaw
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eryn-bradshaw.html
Latest Review: The Witchstone by Victoria Randall

Post by Eryn Bradshaw »

Keith's character definitely seems like an interesting character to follow. It seems like she grows and learns a lot in the book. I'm glad you enjoyed the story as much as you did. I can definitely tell by your review how much you liked the book! I'm not a fan of romance novels, so I'll pass on this one. Thank you for the review though!
“Live, and be happy, and make others so.”
― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Jennifer Fernandez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-fernandez.html
Latest Review: The Enemy In Me by Jacob Newell Campbell

Post by Jennifer Fernandez »

I don't like romance novels, especially if they involve a love triangle. Your review led me to make an informed decision about this book. Thank you!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H.P. Lovecraft :techie-studyinggray:
melissy370
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissy370.html
Latest Review: Home To Kentucky by Thomas A. McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by melissy370 »

I don't usually read romances, especially ones with two love interests and her professor being one of them. Meh...I'll pass.
Jessicahadden_1217
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jessicahadden_1217 »

Normally, romance isn’t a genre I would pick up and read on my own. But with reading the sample and summary, I’m heartbroken that I can’t continue. The way the author portrays the romance and passion is so intriguing!
JuliaKay
Currently Reading: The Black Witch
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliakay.html
Latest Review: I Am Not Gog by Matthew James Hunt

Post by JuliaKay »

I do not really enjoy romance unless there is some mystery involved, but I don't like it has the main genre. This does sound like a nice story though. I am interested in knowing more about why she decided to change her name. Thank you for the review.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
ReyvrexQuestor Reyes
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: Journey by Lindsay Schuster
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes »

Student life is replete with excitement --the discovery, the erudition to life itself. However, the process of learning or excitement does not necessarily have to occur inside the classroom. The young mind is very impressionable, and what other readily available sources of inspiration are there than the professors themselves. Thank you for the very interesting review.
Last edited by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes on 19 Jul 2018, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
"In the beginning was the word.........John 1:1"
...To delineate the times that lovers miss,
...A thousand dreams can't beat a single kiss.

-reyvrex (Love Sonnet 107)
Miss_BeckyG
Currently Reading: Behind Broken Glass Walls
Bookshelf Size: 1129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-beckyg.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Miss_BeckyG »

Keith James makes for a very interesting character in this romance. A bold and determined young lady who isn't afraid to go for what she chooses. I am intrigued at how she managed to juggle the relationships with the two men in her life.
“ Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ”
Marianne Williamson
Haute_Coffee
Currently Reading: Pimp
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-haute-coffee.html
Latest Review: A Stone of Hope by Janet S. Kleinman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Haute_Coffee »

Beautifully written review. It sounds like a great, passionate story with a strong female protagonist. Thanks for your review

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”