Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anon_Reviewer
Favorite Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anon-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: Beautiful Imperfections

Post by Anon_Reviewer »

I love romance so I might give this a read in future. It sounds a little more mature than I like my romance but it's worth a try. Thank you for the awesome review!
shaz1994
Favorite Book: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Currently Reading: The Honorable Knight
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaz1994.html
Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand

Post by shaz1994 »

I like the way the character of Keith has been developed such that she doesn't let her imperfections define her from changing her name to switching classes to pursue her dreams, I find the review resourceful and I will definitely read the book
Misha_17
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misha-17.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Misha_17 »

I find the story interesting, but kinda slow paced to my liking. If I have not read this review, I wouldn't get that the book is supposed to be romantic. I read this kind of novels, but I don't think this one is for me.
joshfee77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshfee77.html
Latest Review: In Time Forever by Stefan Raicu

Post by joshfee77 »

Romance is not my preferred genre, but this sounds like a well-written and engrossing example. Identifiable characters who grow and change are essential for any good book. Thanks for your review.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

The book having the themes of love, loneliness and betrayal sounds interesting. Nice review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
eddix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddix.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by eddix »

What a lovely review - thank you! The sample started the capture, and your review has sealed the issue. I definitely want to read this book.
Gmdiamzon 2
Favorite Author: Scott Hughes
Favorite Book: Devilish
Currently Reading: His to Protect
Bookshelf Size: 124
fav_author_id: 6516

Post by Gmdiamzon 2 »

I got really excited when book of the day is about romance because mostly books I read is this really relatable and beautiful including thisthe book.
daisy davis
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by daisy davis »

Waaaw what a sweet novel. Keith James' story is a sophisticated romantic one it actually reminds me of campus life. I recommend the romantic novel lovers to read this book
ZeekDrich
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ZeekDrich »

I give a distinctive mark for the writings of Marjorie Vernelle! The novel is not just an engrossing book, but the level of information revealed about the art world and its impact is amazing. In some ways, It almost feels like an art class! Not knowing much about Toronto, it was very interesting to not only learn a lot about Canada, but what its like to attend University outside of the USA. Woven in between and all around the story is a beautiful love story. I found Keith to be an amazing character and so admire her courage and strength to overcome all of the obstacles presented to her. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with the ending in this novel it is a must and sure read.
Fearnot Muna
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Fearnot Muna »

It was an Interesting story. But one thing i pictured out from the life of keith was that she's focused in terms of her future.. She New that being engaged towards love could cost her a little bit outside minded i her academics or studies..She made a statement that says ..(A lover might not be a source of fulfillment after all...) she was enthusiastic ...
mm_wavomba
Currently Reading: Twisted Threads
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by mm_wavomba »

"David is deep. He is like winter"
What a catchy introduction. it made me want to read the book immediately. This is definitely suited for lovers of romance. Nice review. I will definitely read the book.
Ishaku Yusuf
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Ishaku Yusuf »

Beautifully imperfection: There no human being that will stert his/her life without having emotional love. Nice novel. :tiphat: :techie-reference: :tiphat: :tiphat:
Nickson Sifuma
Currently Reading: Beautiful Imperfections
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Nickson Sifuma »

Romance novels are kind of my thing,The title only is what grabbed my attention,making me to go ahead and read the book just find out about why the author choose this title, it is really amazing how love and romance has been outline by the author in this book. Your review is amazing. thanks.
LizzyDavies
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by LizzyDavies »

This is a wonderful romance novel that portrays flawed individuals but with an artistic eye one will see that imperfections in art and people can be beautiful.The love triangle between Keith, David and Lucien made it even more interesting I'm so eager to know who she finally picks.
SKS94
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sks94.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by SKS94 »

From the review I'd be interested in reading this - although I'm often hesitant when it comes to reading about student-teacher romances. It would be interesting to read how the teacher in particular is portrayed and to see the depth of Keith's feelings (and how they relate to her level of maturity).

The review certainly makes me want to read on, thank you.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”