Official Review: Time is of the Essence by Phoebe Wilby

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Re: Official Review: Time is of the Essence by Phoebe Wilby

Post by Kalin Adi »

@qsusan
It is a very interesting collection of stories. Give it a try, you'll like it. Thanks for commenting.

@Jonte_fonsi
Thanks for your words. I'm sure you'd enjoy this book too, so grab your copy and pick your favorite story.

@Thanks for sharing the book you read, "The Time Keeper" by Mitch Albom. I'll certainly check it out. Thanks for stopping by.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I really like short stories. You can easily read them in a limited time. You don't have to wait for finding the sequel of the story. I will pick this one. Thanks for your great review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Kalin Adi

Post by Kalin Adi »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 03:26 I really like short stories. You can easily read them in a limited time. You don't have to wait for finding the sequel of the story. I will pick this one. Thanks for your great review.
I totally agree with you. Sometimes it's nerve-wracking waiting for a sequel, but with short stories you know the end fast. Have fun reading this collection.
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

What a wonderful review you provided us with. This book is right up my alley. Short stories, essays, and articles that offer a way to get away without taking up too much time. Of course, what good is getting away unless the reading material is enjoyable? Sounds like a winner to me.
Kalin Adi

Post by Kalin Adi »

SABRADLEY wrote: 16 Apr 2018, 22:09 What a wonderful review you provided us with. This book is right up my alley. Short stories, essays, and articles that offer a way to get away without taking up too much time. Of course, what good is getting away unless the reading material is enjoyable? Sounds like a winner to me.
Enjoy reading it, SABRADLEY! Thanks for commenting.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”