"Friends and Enemies" by David Field

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bookgirl
Bookshelf Size: 0

"Friends and Enemies" by David Field

Post by bookgirl »

I am wondering if anyone has read the Friends and Enemies series by David Field? There are 2 books out right now (Friends and Enemies and Beings in a Dream) These are FANTASTIC books but I have had a hard time finidng anyone who has read them!!! I guess the author is working on the third book now. I totally recommend this book!!!
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I haven't read it, but thanks for the recommendation. I'll add them to my list of books to try and get from the library.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
bookgirl

Post by bookgirl »

cool...just a note. Apparently, you may have trouble finding it. Someone pointed out to me that it was a limited release or something. I got it off of amazon though, so I didn't think there was anything unusual about it.
babypinkcandygirl

Post by babypinkcandygirl »

whats it about? :)
what's your top ten...?
Kyle22

Post by Kyle22 »

What does it mean for it to be a limited release? Is it an independently published book or something?

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”