Official Review: An Animalish Man by G. Mlynek

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
pinklover
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Official Review: An Animalish Man by G. Mlynek

Post by pinklover »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "An Animalish Man" by G. Mlynek.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How often do guys think about sex? What does sex mean to men? What does sex mean to women? Why does a man react to see an attractive woman? G. Mlynek wrote this book that entitled An Animalish Man that shows unusual sexual drives affects daily living. Mlynek tries to elaborate how man and woman should manage their sex drive. Sex is a gift given to human beings in order to reproduce, but not to be abused.

Ulf has a good day after successfully doing his pleasure desire. When he is cooking, he thinks of it. While driving and even at work, he did it if he thinks his body’s desire wants it. Will masturbation be giving the real satisfaction? Ulf did sex with different women, too. In his car, in the stock room, and in the place where they could satisfy their desire. But why he is satisfied when he does it alone?

One day, he found out that something is missing in his room. This event makes him realize that he did like having an animal behavior. What is missing? Why this event makes his turning point to change? To relieve himself, he walks along the city to catch some fresh air. He found himself staring at the billboard with a caption, "Do you have issues with hypersexuality? Call us!" He inquired of that organization and enrolled himself there. Ulf found out that he thinks on sex every thirteen seconds. Is this organization the answer to his uncontrollable sexual urges? How could Hexagen Scientific Experiment Institute help him manage his uncontrollable sexual drive? Later, why he was found naked with blood in his hand?

Mlynek is very realistic in choosing a scene. I don't like on some vivid scenes because it might create sexual arousal to the reader. But, I admire the author's point on, "if you want a child, choose the best father." To name a child also is very important. Is it a coincidence that Ulf's name reflects who he is? Ulf means confident, good, smart, someone who could enjoy life's pleasure, and above all, it means "a wolf".

The book is written well with five short chapters. Each scene will make the reader interested to finish it in a few hours. I did not encounter any misspelled words or typos. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book is suited exclusively to all adult men and women. Parental guidance to minor is needed. The author shows an important message how sex must be done in the right way.

An Animalish Man
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Like pinklover's review? Post a comment saying so!
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.
Marissa Michael
Currently Reading: Carrie
Bookshelf Size: 585
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marissa-michael.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Marissa Michael »

I'm curious as to what made Ulf to be a hyper sexual? I hope I'm given a chance to check out this book myself. Thank you for your review.
"Read in order to live." ~Gustave Flaubert
"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

Wow! This book is striking. It seem to have a lot valuable information regardless been a story. Looking forward to it! Thank you!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Cristina Chifane
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

From your review I could understand that this book is actually somewhere between short story and novella, perhaps between fiction and non-fiction. Can we include it in the category of erotic romance? Anyway, thank you for your review.
"The madness of writing is the antidote to true madness." (Hanif Kureishi)
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
pinklover

Post by pinklover »

ParadoxicalWoman wrote: 16 Feb 2018, 21:12 I'm curious as to what made Ulf to be a hyper sexual? I hope I'm given a chance to check out this book myself. Thank you for your review.
My curiosity drives me to read this book as well as the title.
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.
Myah Schultz
Currently Reading: Peace Like a River
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-myah-schultz.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Myah Schultz »

Sounds like an interesting take on human sexuality. Is it research-based or more of a fiction thing?
pinklover

Post by pinklover »

Myah Schultz wrote: 21 Feb 2018, 13:52 Sounds like an interesting take on human sexuality. Is it research-based or more of a fiction thing?
the story was based on the author's gathered information on his travel journey. :tiphat:
Myah Schultz
Currently Reading: Peace Like a River
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-myah-schultz.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Myah Schultz »

pinklover wrote: 22 Feb 2018, 01:07
Myah Schultz wrote: 21 Feb 2018, 13:52 Sounds like an interesting take on human sexuality. Is it research-based or more of a fiction thing?
the story was based on the author's gathered information on his travel journey. :tiphat:
Oh, ok! Thanks for the info!
pinklover

Post by pinklover »

Your welcome.
prinjeh18
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prinjeh18.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by prinjeh18 »

ParadoxicalWoman wrote: 16 Feb 2018, 21:12 I'm curious as to what made Ulf to be a hyper sexual? I hope I'm given a chance to check out this book myself. Thank you for your review.
Me, too. I am curious why ULF become hyper on sexual activity. Nice review.
pinklover

Post by pinklover »

prinjeh18 wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 04:43
Me, too. I am curious why ULF become hyper on sexual activity. Nice review.
Your right! it drags :tiphat: me to read this one.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”