Official Review: The Devil's Astronaut by Noah Bond

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Julehart1
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julehart1.html
Latest Review: Killing Time ... Physics, Lust and Greed Series Book 3 by Mike Murphey

Re: Official Review: The Devil's Astronaut by Noah Bond

Post by Julehart1 »

This book sounds interesting. I like science fiction books. I also like hearing that the book had many twists and turns and wasn’t predictable. The fact that the characters were well developed is also a plus. Thanks for your review.
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

Judging by the review and books description this sound like a book that I would like to read. I am into space things even though I do understand that this is a fictional novel.
Chelsea N. Hackett
Daniya-Shah57
Currently Reading: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Daniya-Shah57 »

This books looks interesting! I am not into Science fiction, but I am curious to know who the bad guy was.
Bushra Nasim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bushra-nasim.html
Latest Review: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber, NMD

Post by Bushra Nasim »

The plot sounds interesting, sci-fi along with mystery and romance is a great combo. What about a movie based on this novel, Yay or Nay? :D
Kyra_Kr
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kyra_Kr »

I have read a bunch of Science fiction books in my life and never came across on like this. I find this book Fascinating. I wonder if its because of my personal obsession with space, astronauts and mysteries. I seem to find everything in this book here. The excerpt gave just enough information about the plot of the book as was necessary to spice things up and arouse curiosity. And leaves the mystery open to imagination. It could be anything! I wonder what the author has planned out! I personally would love to read it. And if does have a pinch of humor as @momlovesbooks says so in her review, then its a perfect blend!
Moddesser Elahi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Power of Now
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moddesser-elahi.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Moddesser Elahi »

I sampled the book on Amazon. I did not find the first few chapters intriguing. It was mere simple conversation between the different characters of the novel. This story contains the topic related to astronauts but at least the sample which includes few chapters did not keep up with the thrill of such kind of context.
PANACEA - Please do not overvalue your body and mind! Just be life! :dance:
shaz1994
Favorite Book: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Currently Reading: The Honorable Knight
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaz1994.html
Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand

Post by shaz1994 »

the twist of the plot sounds interesting , I will definitely be reading this the review is in depth. Science fiction is not usually my pick but am sure am going to read this. thanks for the review. I am intrigued by the way Glen has to save Rachael despite her being the villain
RT_offscript
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rt-offscript.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by RT_offscript »

Noah Bond's "The Devil's Astronaut" sounds like a science fiction book with an interesting conspiracy theory; and with great character development and humorous dialogue - too, I am probably willing to give this book a chance - even with its grammatical errors. :) Thanks for the convincing review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”