Official Review: The Surgeon’s Wife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
vinodsai
Currently Reading: From Drift to SHIFT
Bookshelf Size: 299

Re: Official Review: The Surgeon’s Wife

Post by vinodsai »

Thanks for the Amazing Review. The Surgeon's Wife by William H Coles is a medical thriller about an aging surgeon who makes mistakes while treating his patients. It's really scary and dark. Aging is one of the hardest obstacles for a medical professional. Love to read the entire book.
ladycraic
Currently Reading: Natural Cures: Stay Healthy Naturally
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladycraic.html
Latest Review: When War Ends by Patricia Tomlin

Post by ladycraic »

Thanks for the review! I hate love triangles but the plot of this book seems so interesting.
Xteen
Currently Reading: Heartaches
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-xteen.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Xteen »

Thanks for an enticing review! I feel drawn to the book with mixed feelings. First, I am scared to relate with the mistakes committed on the operating table by the surgeon. Secondly, I am intrigued and can't wait to read about the love triangle and the outcome!
Wesono
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 407
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesono.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Wesono »

One of the few reviews I just wanted to continue reading. The novel however sounds very interesting.
Dignabookread101
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Dignabookread101 »

Download it a few days ago make sure no problem on my PC again.Kinda like it, I saw only the good picture of the whole community of the hospital rarely heard the negative news. From this book " The Surgeon's Wife" It's actually eye opening on what is really issues in some hospital. Currently reading thanks to the author William H.Coles.
Dignabookread101

The problem arises, what are the probable solution?.A person you owned a lot came to be on the hotspot. Could you save him or make an action against him, the question to deal with the book " The Surgeon's Wife"
Dignabookread101

Really excited to know what will be the final chapter of this book, what happens to Clayton Isolation, Mike, and Catherine. I admire Clayton's approach and healing ways of dealing his failure, isolation , and disappointments.
Camille Turner
Currently Reading: Angela's Ashes
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-camille-turner.html
Latest Review: Hippocrates and The Hobgoblin: The Sedes Infernum by C.S. Colvin

Post by Camille Turner »

Nice review. I think I will check this book out some time, as it sounds really unique. Mike already sounds like my favorite character, but I will have to read to find out more!
Ezekielafog12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Ezekielafog12 »

Thanks a lot for yet another great review,It is so thoroughly well written it seemed the reviewer wrote the book or co-authored it,God bless you

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”