Review by mzdamsel -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
mzdamsel
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mzdamsel.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Review by mzdamsel -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by mzdamsel » 06 Nov 2017, 01:51

[Following is a volunteer review of "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Strong Heart is an entrancing novel loaded with enterprise, riddles, and show. Set in the Pacific Northwest, the story is composed by Charlie Sheldon and described by Laurel Ann White.

Tom and his Native American companions, William and Myra, are pressing up for an exploring enterprise through Olympic National Park when an unannounced guest appears at the front entryway. This guest ends up being Tom's obscure granddaughter, Sarah. As Tom reluctantly consents to bring Sarah climbing with him, he has no clue about the battles that he and his allies will confront. At the point when Sarah vanishes, Tom is resolved to discover her. After eight days, she returns and recounts an inconceivable story of what happened when she vanished. As the other three endeavor to understand Sarah's story, they confront considerably more difficulties after they backpedal home.

This is the first occasion when that I tuned in to a book recording, and I was shocked to wind up getting a charge out of it. The portrayal was well done, however on occasion it was somewhat level, and it felt somewhat monotone. I enjoyed the variety of the voices between each character since they were all unmistakable. In any case, I think despite everything I lean toward perusing books instead of tuning in to them.

All through the book, the depictions of the scenes including Olympic National Park were distinctive, and it was anything but difficult to picture the scenes. The blend amongst science and legend added an exceptional bend to the story. Despite the fact that the creator didn't give much foundation data on the characters, it wasn't fundamental as it wasn't hard to stay aware of the story.

The majority of story is told from William's perspective, yet a portion of the story was told from Sarah's perspective. At the point when Sarah described her story behind her vanishing, I was somewhat confounded at first and thought about whether I had unintentionally avoided a section in the story. Her story appeared to be bizarre to the point that I needed to backpedal to the start of her story to ensure I didn't miss anything. To me, it appeared as though she was away for quite a long time when in actuality she was away for eight days. It was until some other time in the book that I understood the importance behind her story.

The main thing that I didn't care for about this book was the completion. It appeared to be sudden and left a couple of inquiries unanswered. Be that as it may, I imagine that was a minor detail, and I completely appreciated perusing this book. By and large, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I would prescribe this book to the individuals who jump at the chance to peruse enterprise stories blended with Native American legends and prehistoric studies.

Strong Heart
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like mzdamsel's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”