Official Review: My Paranoid Theory by Nassim Nakad

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ZeroChill
Currently Reading: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zerochill.html
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Official Review: My Paranoid Theory by Nassim Nakad

Post by ZeroChill »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "My Paranoid Theory" by Nassim Nakad.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My Paranoid Theory by Nassim Nakad is a story that mixes fiction with real incidents to create a new sci-fi reality. It is a story that merges illusions, dreams, nightmares, facts, and other relative realities.

The book starts with a reference to the Big Bang theory and how the human race has evolved. The author questions everything like a conspiracy theorist and believes that we are just pawns in someone’s game. He describes his experience of self-enlightenment.

The author has chosen a unique way of perceiving time. He gives the example of a fly, a dog, a human, and a turtle. Each one of them does the same things in their lives, eat, sleep, and reproduce, but over a different span of time. He claims that there is nothing common between our brain and the universe and if anyone thinks the opposite of this, then they are just naïve. The true purpose of human life on this planet has never been found. The author narrates an accident that occurred to him. His car was overturned, he had blood on his shirt and he couldn’t recall how any of this had happened. After regaining his senses and pulling himself out of his car, he realized he didn’t have any bruises on his body, and no bleeding, even from the teeth. Whose blood was that? How did the car overturn? Was it a miracle that saved him from any harm?

When I started reading this book, my initial thoughts were that paranoia and schizophrenia might have contributed in shaping these stories, but as I kept reading I realized that the author has some valid points. The universe was not just created randomly, but in reality there must have been a perfect moment when the Big Bang occurred. Since time is relative, this book can open your eyes to some old myths, religions and faiths, future sci-fi technologies, and present theories.

The ideas presented in this book are genuine. All along the book the author’s questions enlighten the reader’s mind and make them wonder if everything is as real as it seems to be? To be honest the book just grabbed me by my neck and wooed me. I couldn’t bring myself to stop reading the book even though some ideas presented in the book were strange to me. The author cleverly linked everyday events with conspiracy theories and left me stunned. There were some strong words used in the book, like ‘banging’ and ‘sh**.’ Such words don’t affect the charisma of the story, but they are unsuitable for young audiences. The ending of each chapter was crafted such that the last thing happening in the current chapter would be the title for the next. This shows the author’s excellence in storytelling.

There were no spelling or grammar mistakes in the book. I rate the book 4 out of 4 stars due to its genuine and mind-blowing ideas. I hope the author writes more of such content and I recommend this book to all people who want to read something unusual.

My Paranoid Theory
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like ZeroChill's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace
Reet Aulakh
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reet-aulakh.html
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey

Post by Reet Aulakh »

I like the books that have unique plot. I liked the review. I enjoyed reading it.
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
juliusotinyo
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusotinyo.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by juliusotinyo »

Now this sounds like my kind of book. Thanks for inviting my interest on the book, great review.
MsTri
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

This sounds like an excellent book that's right up my alley. I especially like the example you gave of how time moves differently for humans vs. much smaller creatures. I'm also thrilled it has no grammatical or spelling errors. I will definitely give it a read.
Spirit Wandering
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... bastian</a>
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spirit-wandering.html
Latest Review: JOURNEY - Becoming the Dream Walker by T.N. Bui

Post by Spirit Wandering »

I like books that make me think outside the box and this sounds like one. I will check it out further. Thanks for the review.
Interested in books that help one's spirit move beyond the ordinary.
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kat Berg »

Hmm, I am on the fence about this one. I like books that make me think, even if I don't agree with them, or make the same conclusions, but I wonder if this one would capture my attention. Thanks for the review.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

I like books that challenge my preexisting beliefs. This seems to be one of them. The content might not stand well with extremely religious people though.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
BookEater213
Currently Reading: Horse Manure Grows Great Roses
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookeater213.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by BookEater213 »

Seems like an interesting book by the review and i am going to read it after exams so have patience
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
thisisfinal213
Currently Reading: Bluewater Walkabout
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thisisfinal213.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by thisisfinal213 »

Same position here and review is interesting and definitely i am going to read it after exams so stay calm
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”