Official Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
thecudux
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Post by thecudux »

Clayton made a life threatening mistake during surgery that leads to the patient death after he realizes that his wife and his younger partner are in a relationship.its a great book from William H. Cole
Dignabookread101
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Dignabookread101 »

After reading so many chapters the different weakness, strength, and values of the character-Mike.Catherine.Rosy, Clayton and others made the story more interesting on how they come across each other and solve issues of the surgeon.
Dignabookread101
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Dignabookread101 »

I always prepare reading non-fiction books but after I tried and already finished reading this book "The surgeon's Wife" seems enthusiasm raised to try a variety of books.Thank you so much to the author William H. Coles.
Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Fu Zaila »

Great review! I agree that this book is character-driven and the development went well. I also love how you reflect on the lighter shades of persona that the author tries to bring forth with this book. :)
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
Allyseria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-allyseria.html
Latest Review: Choosing Happiness by Emily Hunter Slingluff

Post by Allyseria »

Thank you for the review. I'm always happy to read a character-driven book, no matter the genre :lol:

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”