Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Philip ekhator
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Philip ekhator »

I loved reading strong heart it adventurous and enlightening
Jeyswigz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jeyswigz »

Wonderful concept, audio books are the bomb for me. Every thing about the concept of the book is pretty ok. Kudos to your team
jonaya
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jonaya »

in as much as I enjoy reading romantic novels,but this one is trying to take me to another level of adventures.
sounds good and am enjoying it
Abutu Grace

Post by Abutu Grace »

Books in written form is like an asset if well kept for future use, it doesn't get damage on time. The book tells us to always be prepared, it also revealed to us to observe before taking any step. Is a nice book.
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kat Berg »

I love audio books and am always looking for my next one that will keep my interest! The Native American theme usually peaks my interest as well, and hidden meaning is always good. I am looking forward to reading this one eventually.
jonaya

Post by jonaya »

this book is much better than romantic books which I often enjoy most because I was eager to know like what will happen to Sarah after being dumped and how the people will welcome her.At the same time wanted to know exactly where Ruth was going and what was her motive of dumping Sarah.so the author really impressed me
Esther Djeigo
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Esther Djeigo »

Lovely book. It took me in a such adventure that at Some point I really feel being part of it. I recommend it to anyone who love adventure
Bilal lala
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Bilal lala »

i did enjoy it.. thanks for reading.
jonaya

Post by jonaya »

this book is one of the best ever .It gave me appetite to finish reading it as quick as possible as my mindset was like what will happen to Sarah and I really wanted to know the genuine reason why Ruth did that
TashaBlinks

Post by TashaBlinks »

I can just keep going on and on and on, reading this book. It seems just perfect for me
Vitaro Maxton
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Vitaro Maxton »

You have put together quite a few words about it..... Would love to read it and make my own review
jonaya

Post by jonaya »

Philip ekhator wrote:I loved reading strong heart it adventurous and enlightening
very true and no time wastage in it
Theprodigy
Currently Reading: Strong Heart

Post by Theprodigy »

:shock: adventure movies, I dislike watching them because I always assumed myself as the character that has been chased and attacked in those movies. Though they are stories yet I easily got scared as if its happening to me live but, on reading this book " strong heart " I realised those adventure movies are not real but,someone's mind of thought and now I have developed interest in to watching adventure movies through the influence got reading " strong heart" as an adventure story partly. I recommend this book to everyone its an interesting story.
Thanks
Richard607

Post by Richard607 »

Hello,just joined this forum, how is the rules played out here.how will i be paid
Athena Moon
Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =3217">The Lovely Bones</a>
Currently Reading: The Piketty Problem
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-athena-moon.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White
fav_author_id: 2451

Post by Athena Moon »

I felt pretty adventurous whilst reading the review and it left me wondering about the mystical disappearance of the little Sarah. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”