Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chocophilo009
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Official Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Chocophilo009 »

It's awesome!!
Maria_oberdier2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maria_oberdier2 »

I love this book :shock: this book has a lot of adventure just what I like :D
Katerina Katapodi
Favorite Author: Rin Chupeco
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3829

Post by Katerina Katapodi »

Strong Health is an amazing story, full of images and description of experience of every kind. Besides, it's a book, that by reading it, you don't get bored, as there's a variety of feelings each time, that keeps our soul in suspense, but also excited with each seen of plot, raising our imagination as well, and bringing us to the position of narrator. It raises questions and thus answers, on the ''unpredictable'' things of life, and how we one acts each time, when one has to face comlication, make decisions, and trying to adapt to each new situation always. The struggle between heart and logic makes one have strong heart, and solves ''conflict'' between mind and heart. Also it describes, the dilemma, one may have, to the effort to make the ''right'' decision in order to arrange everything, the power of conscience and depth, and reason at the same time, and what will prevail in the end, trying to balance both in our actions. Until the end, writer SHELDON, makes an anatomy of human soul and mind, as well as rules and priorities, one follows in life (here grandfather of Sarah), the contradiction of feelings and mind each time, the ''WAY'' we act for same things and ideas, and treat circumstances, that are different for each person. Thus Charilie Sheldon, gives in his description mystery of life, and unpredictable things, that usually happen in life, and the way we treat them. In the way given by Sheldon, one has to follow, not eactly what one wants, but follow ''his' path in life...and proves that difficulties and problems are often for strong hearts, and make us even stronger..
KFree_Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfree-reads.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by KFree_Reads »

Nice review! I've never tried an audio book before but this one definitely piqued my interest. I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Thanks for your review!
Jkhorner
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jkhorner.html
Latest Review: The Stipulations of the New Covenant by Ralph E. Bass, Jr.

Post by Jkhorner »

I think it's a very different experience reading this book and hearing it on audiobook. I think I may have actually liked it better as an audiobook, because the author didn't use punctuation well. It totally distracted me from the story. I also had to go back and make sure I hadn't missed something when Sarah began her story! It was such a jarring transition!
Kinkini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kinkini.html
Latest Review: The Embalmer by Vincent Zandri

Post by Kinkini »

This is a wonderful book. I loved how the author took Sarah on a journey that changed her and her life forever. Strong Heart is a matured, calm, extraordinary character. No threat could deter her strong spirit. Very unlike Sarah, Strong Heart reacted to situations with perseverance and great resolve. This character made the book worthy of a read.
Regards,
Kinkini
A Bookworm
jsparkleflower
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jsparkleflower.html
Latest Review: Toxic Side Effect by Sandy Magner

Post by jsparkleflower »

After reading your review of Strong Heart I am a bit torn in my interest to read this book. I am intrigued with the action adventure and suspense aspect you describe wonderfully, yet I hesitate at your comments on your confusion with some of the storyline plot and the timeframe in which the female character goes missing. I appreciate your candor though, as I too, often, get confused in novels where the plot and timelines mix. I find I don't always enjoy these type of books as much. Well done.
HouseOfAtticus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-houseofatticus.html

Post by HouseOfAtticus »

I loved this book. It has a strong plot structure and I love the character development throughout.
Emmanae
Currently Reading: The Power
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanae.html
Latest Review: Discover Your Thinner Self by David Medansky
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Emmanae »

Ooh, I’m excited by this being available as an audiobook. As I live near Seattle, I’m always thrilled to find books and other media set in the PNW. Looking forward to checking this out!
Melchi Asuma
Currently Reading: Patch Man
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melchi-asuma.html
Latest Review: The Roving Mind: A Modern Approach to Cognitive Enhancement by Anthony Simola

Post by Melchi Asuma »

I do not enjoy listening to audiobooks. Great review though. The book sounds enjoyable from your description. I just need to actually read for myself.
MA
mamalui
Favorite Book: Trip to Adele
Currently Reading: Split Adam
Bookshelf Size: 198
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamalui.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by mamalui »

The book sounds very interesting I will make sure to add it to my shelves and read it, though I myself might prefer to read it than listen to audio. Thanks for the review.
No idea is a bad idea.

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.
Delioness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-delioness.html
Latest Review: Without Redemption by David Griffith

Post by Delioness »

From the review, I can deduce that the book is one unique variation from the various interesting adventure series I've read. Though I've not tried an audio book before, this one appears to be quite alluring. Looking forward to reading it for myself. Thanks for your review.
Rattyhatty
Favorite Author: Mercedes Lackey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rattyhatty.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter
fav_author_id: 2531

Post by Rattyhatty »

So far, a wonderful read! I especially love how this story was thought out. Can't wait to see how it ends.
lesler
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lesler.html
Latest Review: Confrontations by Donald J Williamson

Post by lesler »

Uncovering a person's real story as they are missing always seems to be fascinating. This looks like a grreat read.
R-Myra
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-myra.html

Post by R-Myra »

The author has good writing style and understanding plot and characters. I liked it.
-R

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”