Official Review: The Touch by Robert Flynn III

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hamisi Kassanga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The Touch by Robert Flynn III

Post by Hamisi Kassanga »

I would'nt have understood the sample, had it not been for the review. A good review; Thank !

Hamisi Kassanga
Emie Cuevas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emie-cuevas.html
Latest Review: Trumpism: A Cultural Psycho-Genesis by Michel Valentin
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Emie Cuevas »

An interesting beginning, setting up what is to come next by killing off terminally ill patients is a master stroke. Can't wait to finish it
Elzhraa
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elzhraa.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Elzhraa »

I like the idea of the book,a voice that only certain people hear. Also, the idea that children can change the world is interesting, and the fact that this book is not steady and has twists is intriguing. I look forward to reading it.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Dolphine
Currently Reading: Solid Stone
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Dolphine »

Wow!! The book review is soo intresting encouraging me to add it to my bookshelf.
Neelam Mishra
Currently Reading: Children of Covenant
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neelam-mishra.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by Neelam Mishra »

From the review and the sample I read, I think this book touches the plight of several unfortunate children around the world, with a background of supernatural.
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Athena Moon
Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =3217">The Lovely Bones</a>
Currently Reading: The Piketty Problem
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-athena-moon.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White
fav_author_id: 2451

Post by Athena Moon »

Everything about the book seems like worth to read. I only wish there would be more said about what characters are like, are all of them good and use the power for the same reason? Anyway, you got me interested, thanks!
Harmony Hills
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 0734">Anne of Green Gables</a>
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harmony-hills.html
Latest Review: "Alba" by B. E. Okoh

Post by Harmony Hills »

I feel like it should be read by everybody. It is a supernatural and thriller book but have something more to it. Thank you for the review! Already added it to my "Want to Read" :)
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
Latest Review: "Alba" by B. E. Okoh
smart24
Currently Reading: ROXY
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by smart24 »

I recommend this book for all book lovers.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

The Touch by Robert Flynn III is a supernatural thriller about about two talented and gifted orphans wherein find strength to take their status to use for good.
myprecious
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-myprecious.html
Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller

Post by myprecious »

Great review..sounds an interesting supernatural story.
Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller
Maulyne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maulyne.html
Latest Review: Small Change by Keddie Hughes

Post by Maulyne »

The review creates an urge to read the book.The storyline of the book is created in different contexts making it more exceptional to read
henna sonum rajpoot
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henna-sonum-rajpoot.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by henna sonum rajpoot »

I decided to read this book after seeing too many encouraging reviews here and instantly found out the book was amazingly worth reading.The spirit with which this piece of writing moves on is truly inspiring. It synchronizes with your own struggles and challenges in life to achieve something meaningful and to contribute towards the better.The author carries the supernatural thrilling element with such smoothness that it looks truly natural,real and mystifying at the same time.
TutorBrian
Currently Reading: Bud by the Grace of God
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by TutorBrian »

The book is a great read. The author has indeed mastered the art of inflicting anxiety among the readers and twists every aspect of the book. He makes the reader guess what will happen next then chips in twists and turns. The use of children characters is a wise move as Gabriel, the leading character, feels like he is different from the children since he has some supernatural powers. However, almost all the children in the orphanage have some sort of powers since they hear voices that encourage them to go on with life no matter how difficult it may be.
I love the book due to the spiritual aspect it uses to reach to the readers heart and deeper emotions. I am personally not a huge fan of supernatural stories but this kept me going and engrossed all the while i read it.
Debbyemi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debbyemi.html
Latest Review: Pancake Money by Finn Bell

Post by Debbyemi »

Thanks for the review, sounds like an interesting read.
strike-aster
Currently Reading: The War of Words
Bookshelf Size: 33

Post by strike-aster »

Great review! I'm excited to read the whole book. It sure is interesting to know that it has a unique story and characters. It was really created by someone with a wild and good imagination. It really is very touching in a sense that the characters came from an orphanage and has a special condition. I felt a different feeling in my heart about it and it can somehow relate to someone who has experienced this kind of situation. An awesome book to add on my list. Thanks a lot for the review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”