Review by MIRURU -- Hello, My Love by Evy Journey

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
MIRURU
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miruru.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Review by MIRURU -- Hello, My Love by Evy Journey

Post by MIRURU » 18 Jul 2017, 05:25

[Following is a volunteer review of "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Hello, My Love is a romantic book by Evy Journey. A love story is told about a couple, Greg and Elise who fall in love after spending a memorable night together, two days to Greg’s wedding. Greg who is set to be married to Lori, his fiancée, realizes after this night that he cannot go through with the wedding as he is in love with Elise, a law student.

As the saying goes, hell has no fury like a woman scorned. This is brought to reality in this book. When Greg breaks his engagement to Lori a day before their wedding, she pleads with him to spare her the embarrassment. Lori proposes that they get married for just one year then get a divorce to save face. Greg has a reputation of being a play boy. She knows the news of the break up will be all over the tabloids. Greg vehemently refuses insisting that he does not love her.

Lori feels betrayed and she wants to get back at Greg for what he has done to her. She promises him that he will pay dearly for that. Elise is involved in an accident. Investigations are carried out to uncover the mystery that surrounds this accident. Evidence is needed to find out whether the hit and run incident that targeted Elise was organized by Lori or is it an attack planned by the defendants involved in the case Elise is working on.

The book presents a pleasant story of real love between Greg and Elise and a failed relationship between Greg and Lori. Their love goes through trials as they want to be together but have to fight Lori; the force that wants to make them pay for destroying her life.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book is interesting all the way, the story draws you in right from the get go. You start reading and within no time you are on the fifth chapter. You wait for that point where you’ll put it down to take a break but you don’t because it just keeps getting interesting. Lovers of romance stories will love this book. I do not, however, recommend this book to younger readers due to the sexual content.

You will be interested to know that there is a sequel to this book. Hello, Agnieszka. This is a book that tells the tale of Elise’s mother.

Hello, My Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Like MIRURU's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”