Official Review: No Pit So Deep by James N. Miller

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NadineTimes10
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3844">John Nielson Had a Daughter</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nadinetimes10.html
Latest Review: Joletta’s Dreams by Karen Craker Forester

Re: Official Review: No Pit So Deep by James N. Miller

Post by NadineTimes10 »

Kelebogile Mbangi wrote:I like that the book addresses serious issues without becoming sombre, its important to have good books that deal with important issues, it makes it easier if the book is entertaining as well. Thank you for this review. :)
You're welcome! It's kind-of strange--I can read gritty books like this that deal with hard issues, but I don't do so well with depressing books. Novels that mix in another strong or prominent element(s) with the hard stuff keeps the read from becoming too much of a downer for me. :)
Onyinyechukwu
Currently Reading: Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechukwu.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Onyinyechukwu »

Hmm Christian thriller. Just the thought of this excites my curiousity. It seems very eventfull. Romance, action... that's a whole lot. Thanks for the review.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

Seems an interesting read on current social ills like human trafficking and post traumatic stress disorder. I like the resultant partnership between people who believe in a higher purpose. Their struggles and their triumphs would be something I will want to read about.

Thanks for a great review.
Aan Granados
Currently Reading: Massacre Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 873
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aan-granados.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Aan Granados »

I like that the book has humor even though the story seems intense. Thanks for your review!
iyoncematrix+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by iyoncematrix+ »

Thanks for the review. It has really helped me to know the direction of the book. Please how can I get the book.
sizzle
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sizzle.html
Latest Review: The Not So Great American Novel by James E. Doucette

Post by sizzle »

Honest review, story seems a bit forced to me though. I may have to pass on this one. Love stories used to do it for me back in the day, but not anymore.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”