Video Trailer for the July Book of the Month

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Estrelldamilola
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Video Trailer for the July Book of the Month

Post by Estrelldamilola »

Great work... as the book been put in video format, to enhance assimilation and better understanding. Its just the Murrow image of the book
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

I haven't read the book yet, so I don't know what it's about, but the video gives me the idea that Adele's songs are for anyone in any type of situation. Besides, it gives me the idea that the book will explain the unknown stories behind Adele's songs. If that is the selling point, they could've worked a little more on that. Anyways, I'll read the synopsis to discover the truth. :D
Kiisme
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =52409">12 Shades of Surrender</a>
Currently Reading: An Accidental Affair
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kiisme.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Kiisme »

It doesn't grab me.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Cherokeeboi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Cherokeeboi »

I was confused by this video and it didn't pique my curiosity. However, I would still read the book but wish the video was better.
Estrelldamilola
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Estrelldamilola »

Well I haven't read the book and from this view, I couldn't get the picture much. But I already read the review on it so I have an idea what the book is about. 3 people on a quest for happiness and also wanting be at Adele's concert. Well, since it's going to be July's lucky BOTM, I'll definitely add this to my library.
jrzkeithrosales
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by jrzkeithrosales »

The trailer left me wondering what the story is all about. I couldn't come up with how the three different life stories end up in someone's concert.I guess I need to read this book...
abkojadababby
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by abkojadababby »

Real perspectives are brought out in the book but they are not clear,reworking on the trailer is needed and to me it is a necessity
samuelmhambwa

Post by samuelmhambwa »

i thougt that love only exist in movie theaters and in fantasis but i my self that love exist in open hearted people but the trailer of you only miss some one if you only let her Go and that i concer with it
Yegon Nicholas
Currently Reading: The Mansion's Twins

Post by Yegon Nicholas »

I wish to join my colleagues who have commented that the video is hard to understand. Indeed it is and i think reading the book first before watching might bring some more understanding of the video. However, i would like to wish the author all the best in this creativity field. No discrediting him. Thank you
shadjibata

Post by shadjibata »

i think this novel will give an idea to people who read and specially the people who love music, that every song were composed for a reason. composed with a heart. i find it interesting. but i guess, need to do something about the video or the trailer.. i think the narrator need not to be stiff in delivering the message of the book. tone of voice perhaps....
ravildrp
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ravildrp »

In spite of the fact that the book might be great, the trailer is not and it ponders the potential for the book to pick up perusers and deals. I would revise the trailer to make it clearer what the trek is about on an individual level, and more about Adele and how and why she has an impact on their voyage.
TIGER999
Currently Reading: The Haunting of Winchester Mansion Omnibus
Bookshelf Size: 146

Post by TIGER999 »

I enjoyed the scenery...but where WAS that? How does an Adele show connect with the 3 stories/characters? I just didn't think there was enough info in the video to intrigue me to read it...way too short also. However, since it's July BOTM I'll give it a shot!
Pmugo

Post by Pmugo »

Although the book may seem to be interesting since its a journey of three different people, the trailer isn't much captivating. As for me i would work on the trailer to make it more enticing to the viewers.

wishing success to the author
Richard Danso Yeboah

Post by Richard Danso Yeboah »

Well, looking at the trailer, it doesn't give enough basis for evaluating the write up. Though it gives a fair idea of the story, I deduce the book shall have some amount of romance/tragic/trance, etc.

I shall prefer some pages of subsequent books for review be displayed to facilitate quick review. Thanks for the opportunity.
gucci

Post by gucci »

I do not understand who's trip this is since there are three people/stories. The story line of the video does not match with the heading of the book.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”