Official Review: The Theory of Talking to Trees

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DennisK
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ken Follett
Currently Reading: Light in August
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dennisk.html
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA
fav_author_id: 3559

Re: Official Review: The Theory of Talking to Trees

Post by DennisK »

Gravy wrote:Thank you for pointing out the difference. People so often refuse to acknowledge there is one. :tiphat:

And thank you e-tasana-williams. Your review has peaked my interest. :D
Hi Gravy! I would think the difference between dealing with life problems and dealing with illnesses of the brain establishes two foundations for the practice of psychology and that of psychiatry. I'm not so sure psychology can be very scientific (more artistic), but like everything in life, the difference that stands between the two comes with a large gray area. Can an emotional environment affect the chemistry of the brain? I wonder about that. At this stage of my life, I am completely amazed at how a person can bring him or herself to killing people around them over some theological concept.
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-okoko.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

The title of this book was well thought as it relates to the contents of the book. Sounds like a nice read. Nice review.
Chepkemoi95
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chepkemoi95.html
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chepkemoi95 »

I love the fact that the author brings up mental illness. People will rather choose to shy away from it. But an author who writes from a mad man point of view should be appreciated. Great review this is a must read for me.
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”